Dayer's/Edy's Slow Churned Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

Your kids love helping you with the garden and gathering all the goodies they planted. Celebrate their little green thumbs with creamy cool mint light ice cream combined with rich chocolaty chips.

non-fat milk, sugar, corn syrup, chocolaty chips (sugar, coconut oil, cocoa processed with alkali [dutched cocoa], fractionated palm kernel oil, cocoa, soy lecithin, salt, natural flavor), cream, maltodextrin, whey protein, propylene glycol monstearate, molasses, guar gum, monoglycerides, yellow 5, blue 1, carrageenan, natural flavor, vitamin A palmitate. contains: milk and soy ingredients.

Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

abby g.
A great lighter take on a classic flavor. The mint ice cream is smooth and creamy and has a great mint flavor. The chips in this ice cream are great and are a perfect texture that you can either chew or let melt on your tongue.
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
I really do enjoy this flavor of ice cream. I like that it has less fat and fewer calories than a regular ice cream. Of course I do prefer the traditional Blue Bell version, but this makes me feel a little less guilty about eating ice cream and it tastes good.
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
Wonderful creamy snack! I have a 7 year old that only eats mint ice cream and this is one of his favorite ones. It's got great mint flavor with out being crazy over powering.
Brianna A.
Henrico, VA
I love the taste of Edy's ice cream. Perfect texture. Mint chocolate chip is one of my favorite ice creams. The only slight issue is Edy's ice cream is a little pricey.
Alisha P.
When I was a kid mint chocolate chip was my absolute favorite ice cream now its still up there with the favorites and I love how the ice cream is very creamy
Beth J.
Anderson, IN
This is really delicious! I love mint chocolate chip ice cream and this is one of my favorite brands. It's got a great flavor and isn't overpowering.
Sarah S.
Dundalk, MD
This ice cream is super yummy! It is soft to eat and melts in your mouth! It's also great because since it's slow churned it's half the fat!
Nou L.
I love Edy's ice cream! I love to stock up when my grocery store has the BOGO free deal. There are so many flavors to choose from too!
Dina G.
This ice cream is so good. It tastes like it has a lot more fat than it does. It is my preferred ice cream that I like to buy
sam w.
Yakima, WA
This is my boyfriends favorite! Such a rich flavor and it's so creamy! I like the packaging as well easy to scoop from.
Gown C.
Is there a taste difference with this one compared to any other brands?