BY EDY'S #89 in Ice Cream

What’s better than enjoying that first cup of coffee in the morning? Sharing a bowl of coffee light ice cream with the family at night. It’s that great “cup of joe” flavor you love, with simple ingredients like fresh milk and cream, but without the rushing to get out the door.

No GMO Ingredients

non-fat milk, cane sugar, cream, buttermilk, coffee, tapioca starch, pectin, guar gum. contains: milk ingredients.

Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Dayer's/Edy's Slow Churned Coffee Ice Cream
  • "Rocky Road is my favorite flavor and like the nonfat milk I drink in my cereal or latte, it's just made with the lower fat milk." in 6 reviews
April W.
Coffee ice cream is really one of my favorite ice creams ever! Edys is the brand that I always buy when I want something with less calories and is so creamy.This ice cream in particular is so smooth and creamy that I was really satisfied with my purchase.
Latasha T.
Shreveport
Edys cookies and cream ice cream is one of my favorite ice creams ever. My kids also love it. Ewer go through about a gallon a week sometimes more. I love how soft and creamy it is and that it's slow churned.
Anastatia R.
Castle Rock, CO
If you're an ice cream lover like I am, you don't want to sacrifice flavor just because it holds less fat or fewer calories. I've not yet tried Coffee, but the 1/2 fat Edy's (aka Dreyer's) Rocky Road is great. Rocky Road is my favorite flavor and like the nonfat milk I drink in my cereal or latte, it's just made with the lower fat milk. No crazy artificial sugar to mess with the flavor. I imagine the other flavors are just as delicious, but I usually stick with my favorite. I'll try to find a time to get an extra flavor and try this one too!
Ameerah W.
Arlington, VA
If you are anything like me firm ice cream is a MUST, the soft kind is not very favorable.. with Edy's sometimes the ice cream will be soft sometimes it can be firm... so I suggest you turn that freezer up if you want to enjoy some Edy's. Lastly, the packaging is flimsy. Your Edy's will get bent out of shape and loose! Don't even think about keeping it on the counter too long that cardboard will start to have a mind of its own.
Emani I.
New Braunfels , TX
Yum! Just writing this review makes me want to go grab some Edys Coffee Ice Cream; a delicious blend of my favorite beverage and it combats my sweet tooth! Not overly strong with coffee flavor but still coffee tasting this is my favorite flavor of ice cream in general. But Edys has top notched it and found the exact right combination of coffee and sweet! Sure to give your sweet tooth its much needed attention!
Kiara L.
Avon, IN
IT's a great tasting smooth ice cream and an amazing comfort food. The one problem is it does not last long enough. I think it got freezer burn after a week or so. I read that i should keep the container in a zip lock bag in order to prevent this. Either way it's a great ice cream!
Monica D.
Alameda, CA
Yummmmm! I tried this ice cream with some oreo cookies and it was absolutely delicious! The ice cream feels very light and airy in your mouth and tastes wonderful. It is a great base to add all sorts of toppings to it or just as good to eat all by itself.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Ok. It's not often I'll buy ice cream. I always see ballooning hips when I face the ice cream aisle at the market. But whenever I do buy ice cream, I always pick Edys slow churned. Their ice cream is awesome. The flavors are great, there are plenty of options and low fat. The ice cream is smooth and the texture is nice. It's my indulgence. =)
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
I Love this ice cream and it only has 100 calories per serving! This coffee flavor is strong and the ice cream is smooth and creamy. This isn't too sweet and perfect if you are looking for just a little something to satisfy your sweet tooth. I buy this every week to keep at home!
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
This hands down is my favorite ice cream. I cannot get enough. The smooth and creamy texture is my absolute favorite. The new slow churned frozen yogurt varieties are awesome as well. They have the same consistency as the normal ice cream. Pumpkin is my absolute favorite flavor but honestly I haven't been disappointed by any flavor.
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
What is your favorite Edy's flavor?
Kate H.
Rockaway Park, NY
How does slow churned differ from the regular stuff?
Kelly L.
Stamford, CT
What is your favorite flavor ? Mine is carmel !
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
What is your favorite Edy's flavor?
Valyncia D.
Which Ice Cream flavor do you like best? Vanilla, Chocolate, or Strawberry? :)