BY EDY'S

When the kids ask, “Hey Mom, where does vanilla come from?” you can discuss the smooth, creamy answer over bowls of rich vanilla ice cream made with real vanilla beans. Who knew a little extra knowledge could be so delicious?

skim milk, cream, sugar, corn syrup, whey, molasses, guar gum, carob bean gum, ground vanilla beans, natural flavor (with vanilla extract), carrageenan. contains: milk ingredients

Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

mary f.
Seattle, WA
I really love Eddies ice cream. The taste is very smooth and creamy. This is the closest to home made than all others. This is a ok brand of ice cream this flavor is pretty yummy when adding something to it. Candy cookies ect. I really love Eddies ice cream. The taste is very smooth and creamy. This is the closest to home made than all others. This is a ok brand of ice cream this flavor is pretty yummy when adding something to it. Candy cookies ect
Chelsea C.
Ashburn, VA
Being fresh out of college, when I buy Ice cream I normally bought the off brand...until this went on sale one day. I bought it for my husband (who loves ice cream, and to make milkshakes/protein shakes) and for the whole first carton he would tell me what high quality ice cream it was. Needless to say, he won't let me go back to the off brand (which I'm not complaining about either). It is so delicious and mixes well to make other desserts (shakes, etc)
Katarina S.
Portland, OR
I love this ice cream. Every bite is full of flavor. Its creamy, thick but smooth. I'm always buying this ice cream and ive tried almost every flavor and I haven't found one i don't like.
Carla A.
Doral, FL
This is the best ice cream ever. I love the texture and how creamy is it. I have nothing else to say other than buy because you won't regret it.
tiffany h.
Bennettsville, SC
Hallie J.
Cincinnati , Oh
I love this flavor! Simple vanilla... you can never go wrong with this. So creamy and simple yet so delicious.
Alexis M.
Fort Worth , TX
Smooth and great texture. For ice cream not to rich. If vanilla bean is your thing this is so worth trying out.
Kelsey T.
Clinton Twp, MI
Personally I love eddies ice cream! Some other brands are more expensive and they don't even taste as good!
Ramona S.
Maura F.
San Mateo, CA
I love the the flavor. I could eat the ice every night and not get sick of it. thats just how good it is.
Jasmine M.
Lynn, MA
Is vanilla bean better than french vanilla?