Dayer's/Edy's Classics Rocky Road Ice Cream uploaded by Jo-Vonne L.

BY EDY'S

You love putting a smile on your kids’ faces, and sometimes it’s as easy as a bowl of the original Rocky Road ice cream. Filled with marshmallows, almonds and rich chocolate ice cream, it’s been creating smiles since 1929. Break it out and watch the grins begin to grow

skim milk, cream, sugar, corn syrup, miniature marshmallows (corn syrup, sugar, modified corn starch, gelatin), roasted almonds (almonds, safflower oil, salt), cocoa processed with alkali, whey, guar gum, carob bean gum, carrageenan. contains: milk and almond ingredients.

Jennifer L.
Gulfport, MS
Edy's Rocky Road ice cream has to be one of my favorite ice creams of all time it's silky smooth and has just the right amount of chocolate marshmallows and nuts.
Mickey B.
This is one of the best grocery store ice creams that I have ever purchased. I am totally addicted to it and I just love ice cream. I consider myself to be an ice cream connoisseur. The rich chocolate flavor combined with just the right amount of almonds and marshmallows is always a winning combination for me and I am totally hooked. In fact, I have postponed many diet start dates in order to get just that last little serving. I have been eating this ice cream and I have no plans to ever stop, it's that good!
Jo-Vonne L.
I have never liked the thought of rocky road ice cream. It looked too busy. Not my type of ice cream. Plus I never liked Edy's/Dreyer's ice cream. Nothing I cared for. I got several coupons to try this ice cream for free from another site. Wow! Can I start by saying yummy! I ate an entire container by myself and I have three kids in my house with me. Now I'm addicted!
Stacy H.
Edmond, OK
This is my absolute favorite flavor of ice cream! And Edy's brand is right up there with some of the best ice cream out there. I find myself reaching for it over other brands. It is everything your Rocky road ice cream should be. Rich sweet chocolate ice cream with the perfect amount of fluffy marshmallows and crunchy almonds. Yum!
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Edy's brand is probably one of my favorite brands of ice cream, and this one is the only Rocky Road I like. It's so delicious! I do with the packaging was bigger as my family goes through a lot of it!
David S.
Los Angeles, CA
Edy's is a really good brand of ice cream. Every time that my girl friend has the munchies/craving ice cream, we always get this brand. Its really moist and chewing. Really good.
Alyssa N.
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
The best freaking ice cream ever! I love ice cream and all sweets, so I know what I am talking about when I say it is the best. Love the cookie dough ice cream the most. You have to try this!
Julie V.
Edy's ice cream is quite the brand! Love how they have such a wide varieties of flavors to choose from! Very affordable, and rich in taste and texture as well!
Rachael L.
Erwin, TN
Very very good ice cream! I have tried just about all the flavors and the birthday cake is my favorite. They didn't have a birthday cake on here to review..
Jacqueline M.
Compton, CA
I love ice cream but this is my all time favorite. I love that it had the marshmallows and the nuts in it.but i mainly love it cuz of its chocolatey taste.