BY EDY'S

Turn a Sunday into a Sundae with our extra special French Vanilla ice cream. With its thicker, creamier custard base and richer vanilla flavor, it just cries out to be the centerpiece of sprinkle-loving, candy-adding, invite-all-the-neighbors-over ice cream spectacular.

skim milk, cream, sugar, egg yolks, whey, tapioca starch, pectin, guar gum, ground vanilla beans, annatto color, natural flavors. contains: milk and egg ingredients.

Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

• I love them all but probably this one, the French vanilla!2 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor in this brand of ice cream? My all t...6 Answers
Renee J.
Fishkill, NY
Ummm hello! Amazing! Smooth vanilla taste which is great for toppings. This is the time you want to reach for those m&ms. I will buy this again when I'm in the mood for a high calories cheat treat! Buy this people! It's delicious . Microwave a brownie and put it on top! Yum
Dana C.
This ice cream brand is the best! I absolutely love it. I would recommend this to anyone who loves sweets. I make sure I pick one up every time I'm almost out. Not the healthiest but still is worth it!
Laura M.
Edy's ice cream has been a brand that my family has enjoyed ever since I could remember. It is fairly inexpensive and tastes delicious. They also have a lot of different flavors to choose from.
Lindsey H.
Westerville, OH
super creamy and just the right amount of sweet. I would buy it over any other brand. Great value!! It's perfect! i would go back and get it any day! no cons! I would recommend it to anyone! I absolutely love it and so does my family!
Joanna G.
The taste of this ice cream is scrumptious! When my family wants vanilla ice cream this is the one we have at home. I also feel that it is not expensive at all. You can find this in most groceries stores.
ana S.
Boyce, LA
mi sabor favorito.soy feliz comiendo helado y este lo recomiendo mucho en los jugos adiciono unas cucharadas y queda mucho mas cremoso y delicioso.vainilla fresa buena conbinacion
Melissa D.
Jacksonville, FL
nothing like hving this after a long hard day .a nice way to unwind and enjoy my evening .always fresh love the taste .great price
Amy R.
Greenville, SC
Great taste and not especially high price, many flavors to choose from, taste like homemade ice cream
Lovely P.
One of my favorite ice cream brand😍 this is super worth it to buy! Trust me! Highly recommended👌
Madi R.
Dexter, MO
it's okay, but i'm not a big vanilla fan. but Edy's ice cream really is one of my favorites.
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
What is your favorite flavor in this brand of ice cream? My all time favorite is butter pecan 😛
Patricia W.
Etters, PA
I love them all but probably this one, the French vanilla!