DayClear Allergy Relief, 8 Oz

by none

CVS: $12.49

Relieves sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes, itchy nose & throat, and cough

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DayClear Allergy Relief, 8 Oz!
a year ago
DayClear Allergy Relief, 8 Oz uploaded by Alyee H.
 DayClear says goodbye to unnecessary ingredients like acetaminophen, gluten, sugar, alcohol and artificial dyes and flavors that are often found in other medicines.

I suffer from allergies year-round, but like a lot of other people, spring is one of the worst seasons for me. There seems to be little or no scent as far as I can tell, since ironically my nose is clogged by allergies. The amount of medicine in the single does seems like a lot for just one day, however I decided to take it quickly like a shot since I don’t particularly like the strong, sweet, medicinal taste similar to cough syrup. It also leaves a strong aftertaste.

What I do like is that after twenty minutes I noticed relief, and I really appreciate that it does not make you groggy or tired. Most notably, I no longer had itchy, watery eyes which helps me get through my day considering that I am a contact wearer. Overall, I love transparency of ingredients making it a healthier option, the convenient travel size, and the liquid formula is perfect for those who struggle with or dislike pills, but I could do without the strong flavor. DayClear Allergy Relief, 8 Oz

a year agoSpringtown, TX
My significant other was suffering from congestion and was having difficulty breathing. He tried one dose of this product, but didn't like it overall. He didn't feel it was long lasting and it tasted terrible. It helped a little but he didn't feel it helped enough with heavier sinuses. He also didn't like the amount he had to take for it to be effective. He liked that it was a non-drowsy formula though. We received a complimentary trial of this product from another freebie site, the opinions are our own.
a year agoGlendale, AZ
DayClear Allergy Relief, 8 Oz uploaded by Domonique S.
This works great at relieving allergies! It works relatively fast too, but it tastes pretty nasty...It seriously is a good product but I couldn’t handle trying to drink down what is considered a serving. It’s a lot more to drink than I can stomach unfortunately. If you have no problem with the taste of liquid medication than this would be a great product for you to achieve immediate relief from most allergy symptoms!
a year agoLancaster, TX
DayClear Allergy Relief, 8 Oz uploaded by Denise R.
All I can say is wow. This day clear allergy relief is the BEST and I mean the best allergy relief ive ever had. I have mild to horrible allergies and this helps control those pesky sneezes or running nose. Best sample I’ve received ever and is very worth buying when I run out.
a year agoMeriden, CT
I received this to try and review from PINCHMe. I am not a medicine taker especially when it comes to liquids. The packaging is very pleasing to the eye and it is gluten free, sugar free, and dye free which is great. I took a little sip and the taste is a fake sweet. It reminds me a lot of those sugar-free waters that taste very sweet to the point sometimes they are undrinkable. I would not use this personally due to the liquid form.
2 years agoCumberland , RI
DayClear Allergy Relief, 8 Oz uploaded by Shannon C.
I received this product as a free sample from Pinchme, and it couldn't have come at a better time!! The past few days I've been a bit stuffy with spring in bloom..it was almost an instant relief from my symptoms after taking Day Clear. I could breathe through my nose again and my eyes stopped watering!! If you suffer from allergies, Day Clear has you covered.
a year agoHurst, TX
DayClear Allergy Relief, 8 Oz uploaded by Camille K.
This product is amazing! I was skeptical but I timed it and it worked in 27 minutes and cleared up all my symptoms! I was floored as I have terrible allergies even when taking a OTC 24 hour allergy pill. Definitely recommend this product!
a year agoDeatsville, AL
I really liked this product overall. It was easy to take and it really worked. My allergies were clear throughout the day. But the best part? It didn't make me sleepy! Not enough allergy medicines actually work without making me sleepy. I received a free sample through PinchMe but all opinions are my own.
a year agoSicklerville, NJ
DayClear Allergy Relief, 8 Oz uploaded by Jacqueline F.
DayClear Allergy Relief, 8 Oz Immediate Relief! Wow!! My son was coughing that "dry" sounding cough and it became very irritating to all of us around him as we were trying to watch a movie! He couldn't stop coughing and said his throat was bothering him it was itchy and felt dry. His eyes were watering but not as bad as mine have been!! I gave him the bottle and told him to please drink it! He did and within a matter of minutes just a few minutes past and he said that "tickle" in his throat had already disappeared!! I was highly impressed with the quickness of DayClear Allergy Relief One Dose! And he did not cough not even once after he had taking DayClear Allergy it does exactly what it claims to do! I highly recommend DayClear Allergy Relief it definitely does work and fast at that!!
a year agoSalem, WV
DayClear Allergy Relief, 8 Oz uploaded by Samantha C.
I was sent this product free to try and actually ended up recieving it while in the middle of having a sinus cold, So of course I gave it a try and was in shock with how quick I was given relief!! I usually use claritin regualry for my allergies but since discovering this there is nothing else I'd use, literally stops all symptoms in it's tracks. Doesn't make you drowsy at all like most medicine does. I would highly recommend this product! *****