DAYCELL - Animal Hand Cream 60ml Panda WaWa - Citrus Ade uploaded by Therese S.DAYCELL - Animal Hand Cream 60ml Panda WaWa - Citrus Ade uploaded by Therese S.DAYCELL - Animal Hand Cream 60ml Panda WaWa - Citrus Ade uploaded by Therese S.

BY DAYCELL

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Brand from South Korea: DAYCELL. A hand cream series with lovely package contains macadamia oil, Machihyun and bee wax which nourishes dry and chapped hands. After washing your hands, apply moderate amount. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on YesStyl...
Therese S.
Rottne
Beauty Junkie Expert
My thoughts on Daycell Panda WaWa Hand CreamThis hand cream has a really lovely scent of citrus and that is one favorite scent of mine. I do like the freshness of the smell and prefer that over sweet sugary scents. The smell doesn’t linger on your hands but simply fades quite quickly leaving a more cream like scent to it.The packaging is just amazing, I mean, just look at it. It is a panda tube, what more is there to say😊 The hand cream is a little tacky and it feels like it takes forever for it so sink in to my hands. So, I really can’t say I love it. It does moisture my hands and makes them feel smooth, but still there is something there that doesn’t completely sink into my hands. I usually prefer a hand cream from Neutrogena and compared to that one, this is not matching my standards. I do have really dry hands so I do need my hand creams to be really moisturizing, but still I prefer to leave them without the stickiness.It is not a hand cream I will buy again though