BY DAY-TIMER

Be a part of the fight against breast cancer Day-Timer will donate approximately 3-10% of the retail price to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation(R). To learn more about this program, contact Day-Timer at 1-866-357-0404. Buttery-soft pebble-grain leather comes in a rich pink that is sure to make a statement! Rich chocolate brown accents and interior add personality and contrast. Compact, but large design. Great for carrying standard file folders and other items up to 4in. thick. Large open compartment holds files or personal items. 9in. interior zippered pocket secures small items, such as lipsticks or your PDA. 2 additional interior pockets hold a cell phone, calculator and more for easy access. Double handles with an 8 1/2in. drop for easy carrying. Day-Timer(R) Pink Ribbon Open Tote is one of many Ladies Shoulder Bags available through Office Depot. Made by Day-Timer. see more...

maryann w.
New Britain, CT
First it isn't the obvious pink second it is perfect for placing a smaller purse inside esp for work. It can hold folders efficiently as well as notepads tape measure and pens.
Ol M.
Greece , GR
A really nice coloured handbag. It has much spase to fit al your important items in and take it with you everywhere you want. However i do not like the shape of it so much since i would prefear it to be kinda more circled ( if you understand )
harmanvir s.
calgary, alberta
It was okay, but i hate the colour and it can barely fit anything. you should waste your money on this. it isn't the best thing out there
Simmy K.
Gardnerville, NV
It's a very cute tote. Love the color and texture of it. Its very roomy so it will hold all of my stuff without a problem.
lama a.
Riyadh
Day-Timer is known for its quality - at least by my family and co-workers. I've owned a few of their products and have only been happy with them. From planners to this lovely tote, I've been happy with them. This tote, by the way, is absolutely gorgeous and I love it. It's really sturdy and can carry the weight of your day to day carry alongs. I've carried my tablet and laptop in it as well as my wallet, etc. on business trips. It's great.
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
I love to use portfolios for both the university and my day of a day, to stay beautiful in addition I can save everything I need with me and so I do not leave anything I will need, I love it besides I like it very much the color is very beautiful .
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
Jessica Y.
Wilmington, DE
This bag is great for my college classes. I am able to fit all of my books in the bag so it makes traveling to class easy. Did I mention its so stylish?
Tyra A.
Yuma, AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 3
This bag is so stinking cute! The pink one is visually appealing more than the black with the pink ribbon. It's a littl pricey but it's perfect for day travel!
Tay W.
Weyburn, SK
Adorable bag! I adore the color and theres plenty of room for all the unnecessary amount of clutter I keep in my bag
jessica a.
Mesa, AZ
I got this as a gift where can I buy one in a store ? Dose it have to be online ?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Dime en que momento utilizarías este bolso?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Isiss O.
Donde la puedo conseguir?
Meghan H.
What are the domensions of this?