BY DAY-TIMER

Be a part of the fight against breast cancer Day-Timer will donate approximately 3-10% of the retail price to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation(R). To learn more about this program, contact Day-Timer at 1-866-357-0404. Buttery-soft pebble-grain leather comes in a rich pink that is sure to make a statement! Rich chocolate brown accents and interior add personality and contrast. Compact, but large design. Great for carrying standard file folders and other items up to 4in. thick. Large open compartment holds files or personal items. 9in. interior zippered pocket secures small items, such as lipsticks or your PDA. 2 additional interior pockets hold a cell phone, calculator and more for easy access. Double handles with an 8 1/2in. drop for easy carrying. Day-Timer(R) Pink Ribbon Open Tote is one of many Ladies Shoulder Bags available through Office Depot. Made by Day-Timer. see more...

LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
I love to use portfolios for both the university and my day of a day, to stay beautiful in addition I can save everything I need with me and so I do not leave anything I will need, I love it besides I like it very much the color is very beautiful .
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
Day-Timer is known for its quality - at least by my family and co-workers. I've owned a few of their products and have only been happy with them. From planners to this lovely tote, I've been happy with them. This tote, by the way, is absolutely gorgeous and I love it. It's really sturdy and can carry the weight of your day to day carry alongs. I've carried my tablet and laptop in it as well as my wallet, etc. on business trips. It's great.
Jordanne B.
Summerville, GA
Nice tote, nice color, just don't like that it doesn't have a lot of room for all of the items I like to carry. (which is a lot!) LOL! for someone who doesn't carry too much stuff it would be very ideal. love the quality, too!
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
To me this is the perfect beach tote or maybe of you're traveling and want to take some extra things in hand and not too much weight, this is also the perfect bag. I love the color and texture. I do recommend it to everyone.
Brittany J.
I love the color and it's big enough to store school things in. The downside is it does not hold a lot of weight. It's made for laptops but anything more than a laptop and some books and the straps just break off the bag!
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I thought this was so cute love the color. Also very roomy. I tend to use tote as a purse . Becouse it holds so much. I need two walk in one for my makeup and 1 foe my purses and totes
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
I love very large leather tote bags. They are a must for me and this one is especially great because not only is it in my favorite color, purchasing one also helps cancer research.
maryann w.
New Britain, CT
First it isn't the obvious pink second it is perfect for placing a smaller purse inside esp for work. It can hold folders efficiently as well as notepads tape measure and pens.
Tyra A.
Yuma, AZ
This bag is so stinking cute! The pink one is visually appealing more than the black with the pink ribbon. It's a littl pricey but it's perfect for day travel!
Gina R.
Wenatchee, WA
Very cute and can wear it with casual wear or goes well with dressy clothing. I can fit all my stuff including tablet. Love the color as well as the texture.
jessica a.
I got this as a gift where can I buy one in a store ? Dose it have to be online ?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Dime en que momento utilizarías este bolso?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Isiss O.
Donde la puedo conseguir?
Meghan H.
What are the domensions of this?