BY NONE #19 in Clothing

LIPPY Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayon - Precise and easy to use, this all-in-one formula will make you fall in love with crayons all over again. Complete with built-in sharpener, these seductive shades provide antioxidant protection and maximum moisturization. The best bit - the slimline applicator lines your lips with ease and delivers high impact colour and shine. It's bloody brilliant! Features: Intense shine of a gloss Highly pigmented colour with the full coverage of a lipstick Slimline pencil with built-in sharpener Benefits: Helps to improve lip moisturization with mango seed oil and marula oilFormulated to provide antioxidant protectionNiacinamide helps maintain the skin barrier for smoother, more even lip tone  (0.1 oz.) - LIPPY Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayon see more...

• Where would you wear a dress like this2 Answers
  • Can a curvy girl tell me how good it looks on wide hips?1 Answers
  • Wow i liked the dress 😍what about quality & price???2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Morgan W.
Bradford , OH
I love this dress, I have curls and a bigger chest and it still looked good on me
It was a little tight right at the ribs
But it was not too bad
So if you are curly and have a bust this dress will still work for you!
Highly recommend super pretty
Yolanda S.
Waco
Fashionista Expert Level 1
CUTE DRESSS I WOULD WEAR THIS ANYTIME OF THE DAY IT'S LIGHT WEIGHT AND I LOVE THE WHITE AND YOU CAN PICK ANY COLOR SHOES AND JEWELRY YOU WANT AND IT WOULD LOOK GREAT BEAUTIFUL DRESS
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This white dress is something that you can easily style it in so many ways you can wear it with a pink heels , you can wear it with a denim jacket, for summer for spring it's just perfect. Its must have in every wardrobe
makayla e.
Morrison, OK
I like this dress but its expensive for the price. The material is kind of thin and I feel like it might rip whites not really my thing either. Because I can't keep anything white lol.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I bought this dress to go to a party and it was the perfect dress for the occasion. It is a bit shorter than I expected but it was a great dress and made me feel super cute.
Michelle L.
Fit and Flare dresses are all the rage right now. A white one as well?? sign me up! I love this dress. It is classy, while still being fun. The wedges add height and a fashionable accessory.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
This is a fun and classy dress. It has great length and would look absolutely perfect with any type of shoe and accessory. I find this dress to be so cute!
Camila L.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Very fashionable dress . I love everything from this store ! Affordable prices , trendy clothes and accessories , great customer service ! I recommend !
Mariana P.
This fit me perfectly. The color is just like the picture. Love the quality of the cloth, just perfect. It's easy to combine in every occasion. Like it.
drue l.
Baytown, TX
this style of dress is soooooo in style !! looks good on most body types and is in white sonyou could dress up or down with this beautiful thing
blerona p.
Prishtina, Kosovo
I would love to have this dress I just wonder if it comes true to size?
emily c.
south plainfield
Do u think I dress like this would be good for a baby shower
Walaa R.
Batra ..Talkha
Wow i liked the dress 😍what about quality & price???
Amy L.
Where would you wear a dress like this
Grecia F.
Can a curvy girl tell me how good it looks on wide hips?