Day Of The Dead Character Kit Adult Halloween Accessory

by Generic

Day Of The Dead Character Kit Adult Halloween Accessory: Day Of The Dead character kit 4 color makeup tray Adult accessory Care: handwash cold; do not bleach; do not iron

How much is this product?
Day Of The Dead Character Kit Adult Halloween Accessory ? Is this product okay to use on sensitive skin? #dayofthedead
Start your review of Day Of The Dead Character Kit Adult Halloween Accessory!
How would you rate this product?
Morning Sun
Day Of The Dead Character Kit Adult Halloween Accessory uploaded by Tammy F.
This makeup has a very good price and is not ro hard to work with if you have a good imagination. Added with some other makeup I had laying around, I love the look i was able to get from it.
Overland Park, KS
Since I am a procrastinator, I picked up this product last minute for Halloween. I love the variety of special effects you can do with this little package. Will buy again for sure.
Pittsburg, CA
These Halloween Makeup Kits are the best. They sell them almost anywhere such as Walmart around 10 bucks and Target around 10-12 bucks. I’ve used them every year when I was a kid all they way through middle school. I really recommend them.Day Of The Dead Character Kit Adult Halloween Accessory
Greenup, KY
I can’t say it’s the best, but it does the job for a cheap price if your in a budget! It does take time to apply, do thin layers & let dry for best results! Don’t rub your face as it does come off easily! I’ve used the same kit for like 3 years on various things for my kiddos!!
I bought this kit to paint mine and my husbands faces in sugar skull theme. I thought it looked like fairly decent costume paint (not the cheapest and not the most expensive) i started off using the white base face paint. This was terrible. It felt like an old ladies cold creme, had VERY poor coverage(literally HALF a tube and my husbands face was still translucent not fully covered) and it never "dried" or set-it stayed wet-ish and tacky-came off to touch. Not a good idea for a base! So i scrapped the base and used some old white face paint i already had and decided to continue with the other colors. It color sticks felt very similar to mini lipsticks and again did not dry or set. They went on ok(big broad streaks if used directly but even and managable if used with a brush) the colors weren't very bold(the teal was the brightest) and because they never really set they just didn't work great. I ended up not using any of the set except a liner and some gems. This is a nice blendable color to ADD to other costume makeups but i would not use alone or recommend as a stand alone product. Overall not a great purchase-luckily i already have alot of make up and paints that saved the day! #Hallowin #contest
Hamilton , NJ
This is definitely one of my go to kits for Halloween makeup! You get the while paint, which is perfect for any look as well as black! And you get cream paint which is great for a full coverage all over look as well as a detail look !
Van Buren, OH
This is a great product to use to decorate you face for Halloween and complete your look. It is a little cakey but it is very effective and comes with great colors to create what you want. It was very affordable.
I really don't recommend using this face paint. It's greasy and smears leaving a less-than-opaque finish. It's also quite difficult to wash off. Spend a few extra dollars and get yourself some Paradise paint from Mehron.
Ft smith, AR
Really enjoy using this product during Halloween its easy to use and colors are great. It doesn't sweat off likexmist products. I will continue to use this every year.
Belleville
I have used these when I was a little kid doing my brothers faces! I would highly recommend this one because I have used it it stays on well and all night. One thing it kind of sticky so if you use baby powder after and before it will help! And it's on the cheaper hand you can get it at dollar general or Walmart or even an off brand of this
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Olivehurst, CA