BY DAY 1 STUDIOS

Leslie P.
If you want a game that will give you a true thrill this is the one for you! I love this game, at points I was too scared to even turn corners! The story line of this game is phenomenal!
Briana C.
This game scared me. I would have to pause cuz I either knew something was coming or something scared me and I paused it. Its a fun game and I totally recommend playing it.
Meagan O.
Dublin Road, Limerick
Absolutely love this game. I LOVE the whole series of this game. It has good action and horror mixed into the one, I really hope they produce a new game for ps4
Théa H.
Quebec, CAN
I played this game with my sister on my xbox and it is Amazing! It' so much fun and the story is great!