Dax Hair Conditioners Dax Super Light Pomade For Dry Hair And Scalp Treatment - 14 Oz

BY DAX HAIR CONDITIONERS

Formulated with naturals oils Goes on light, stays on light, giving lots of conditining and sheen Recommended for all types of hair and styles Excelent for children's hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Fatima T.
This is throwback of the week......nothing can compare to this grease. It can be scalp therapy and dare I say it a moisturizer. I do recommend this for a try.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Has a light hold, and also has lots of shine for those who wear there hair slicked back. Also the perfect treatment for dry scalp and hair.
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
The smell is very nice it works its magic it is not too greasy like other products are so thats a huge plus and it helps the dry scalp a lot
Lisa  W.
Definitely does what it says, not too greasy for his liking plus I love the smell of it, great for really dry hair
Shaunna  O.
Lynn, MA
Works great on my head definitely for the dry scalp not too expensive you get a lot of it I recommend it
Matthew T.
Miami Beach , FL
If you have dry hair I highly recommend trying this out it is a great scalp treatment and it makes your hair look like brand-new
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
Again I don't know why have to write a gentleman review when I am a woman does this makes sense I don't why I have to.
Liane F.
Munich
I am really disappointed by this product! I have always used the green one and thought that it would be a good Idea to switch for this one. Unfortunetly the result wasn't as I had expected. I have very dry hair and this product did not manage to hydrate/fix the dryness.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1953 reviews
I've never heard of this product before but, I could really use something like this for my dry hair and scalp
Andrew T.
Cayce, SC
Can you use this to style your hair or is it just a scalp treatment>
Lynne E.
East Providence, RI
This is a product that has been around for ages...People still use this product?..Wow that is amazing...