Dax Hair Conditioners Dax Pomade Compounded With Vegetable Oils - 14 Oz uploaded by Ilaria N.Dax Hair Conditioners Dax Pomade Compounded With Vegetable Oils - 14 Oz uploaded by Ilaria N.

BY DAX HAIR CONDITIONERS

Dox Pomade Is a product that is compounded with vegetable oil. Dox Pomade is an ideal product for people with dry, brittle hair that breaks short at the ends. Dox Pomade will improve the overall condition of your hair if you use it daily. Dox Pomade will also improve the appearance of your hair. Apply desired amount to your hair and scalp daily to help prevent breakage and dryness. see more...

Naketa J.
Naketa J.
When I was younger my mother used this on my hair and it help ot hrow long and thick. I also use it on my daughter's hair. It has been around a long tome of it's not broke dont fix it!
Ronesha P.
Ronesha P.
Sanford, FL
I use to apply this to my hair when I was relaxed several years ago. if I had to recommend this product I would and if you add castor oil it's even better
Dee Y.
Dee Y.
Master Groomer Expert
My boyfriend thought that I was crazy when I bought this for him. But let me tell you, his hair has never felt better! I WILL be buying this again!
Elmy F.
Elmy F.
Las Vegas, NV
Really good product I recommend it to any one with long hair I use too wear it all the time very good 👍
Kaylia R.
Kaylia R.
Love this hair product for men. It makes even thin hair feel so amazing. Definitely recommend.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Austin, TX
Was definitely worth trying. The brand has been around for long time, good rep, works great
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
This product makes hair so soft and smell great .. Last for weeks to so win/win situation
Maica W.
Maica W.
GA
I grew up seeing my uncle's use this on their hair. Dax Pomade has been around for years.
C B.
C B.
LASALLE
I love this product. My Mom used it on my hair when I was a child and I still use it as an adult. I have natural 4B hair and this product looks in the moisture on my hair. It is excellent hair protector in the winter, a bit too heavy for the summer. Not expensive, and smells great.
Ilaria N.
Ilaria N.
Giving this product a 4
Helps your hairs texture but has a very strange and uncomfortable feeling to it . Great for afro hair
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA
How much of a hold does this pomade have?
Coreen M.