Dax Hair Conditioners Dax Pomade (Bergamot) 7.5 oz. Jar uploaded by Saned G.Dax Hair Conditioners Dax Pomade (Bergamot) 7.5 oz. Jar uploaded by Belinda B.Dax Hair Conditioners Dax Pomade (Bergamot) 7.5 oz. Jar uploaded by Jovana L.

BY DAX HAIR CONDITIONERS

Dax Pomade keeps hair healthy, strong, shiny and nourished. Dax Pomade can be used as a styling aid to hold styles and keep away frizz. Dax Pomade contains natural oils like coconut, olive and vegetable oils. Dax Pomade leaves hair smelling fresh and clean, giving it a slick, waxy look. see more...

Courtney U.
The best hair conditioner for my natural hair. I usually add a few drops of coconut and castor oil to my jar. Even without the addition it aids my hair growth. I had a “cow lick” forever and now it has filled in. My natural hair has grown longer and thicker since I’ve begun using this again. I hadn’t used it since I was a child and recently decide to go back using my “old school” product. This works well, it’s not too oily or greasy, it’s lightweight, and I can put it on my hair while it’s wet after a wash and it is still shiny and moisturized after it dries!
Jovana L.
Modesto, CA
My husband has been using this for quite some time. He has very thick hair and likes it cut like back in the 50's. We have tried many products and they ultimately have the same outcome but for sure this is his favorite.
It isn't expensive and does the job for him.
cristian c.
North Hollywood, CA
It's not the best but it has it potential I was curious to try it out and see what was the big fuzz about
Walaa W.
Cairo, Abbasiya
It keeps away any frizzes
I use it as a styling cream and it goes very well with my curly hair
Has a very good smell
I think the blue one is better for my hair, but in general i love both
Price is affordable
Gives a shine and bright to my hair without any greasy look
Sasha B.
Hamilton , ON
Great for conditioning dry scalp and anyone even children .I feel like it has helped my hair a lot with my growing process .It works effectively on wet or dry hair and I would definitely buy again .
Saned G.
Jazan
Like I literally swear that this is the best hair oil everr. Like,the other ones are not good enough for my hair and it has a good scent
patrice p.
Greater Manchester, Manchester
Kmt.... I use this on a weekly basis. Its good food fr the hair, keeping it healthy and strong with luster

Walmart