Dawson's Creek

by Columbia Tri Star

Kevin Williamson (the "Scream" movie series, "I Know What You Did Last Summer") created this engaging drama, which chronicles a group of young friends? passage from adolescence to young adulthood in the small coastal town of Capeside, Massachusetts. Based on Williamson s own experiences growing up, ?Dawson s Creek? focuses on fifteen-year-olds Dawson (James Van Der Beek) and Joey (Katie Holmes), who have been friends since they were five and are trying to cope with the way their friendship is changing now that their hormones are raging. Add to the mix their friend Pacey (Joshua Jackson) and the new girl in town, Jen (Michelle Williams), and you can count on extra twists to the drama in their already turbulent lives. Filmed on location in Wilmington, Durham and Raleigh, North Carolina, this first season marks the beginning of an unforgettable journey that explores the agony and the ecstasy of teenage life. Can the kids of? Dawson s Creek? really grow up without growing apart? Watch and find out. Three-disc Set Contains The Complete First Season, Digitally Mastered Audio & Video, Full-screen Presentation, Audio Commentary From Kevin Williamson & Paul Stupin, Retrospective Featurette "Dawson's Creek: From Day One", Season One Time Capsule, Link To The Official Dawson's Creek Website, Episode Selections. Subtitles: English, Spanish, Portuguese And Korean.

Are you team Dawson or team Pacey?
It's available on Netflix!
I wonder if this is available to watch online anywhere?
Start your review of Dawson's Creek!
Product Highlights
“This used to be one of my all time favorite shows growing up.” in 2 reviews
“I would recommend if you are a fan of One Tree Hill and haven't seen it yet. ” in 1 review
“This tv series will always be a classic.” in 1 review
Cape Coral
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was a great show from my childhood. Some of the topics discussed in this show were things that were hard to talk about back in the day. It sheds light on homosexuality, age gap dating, virginity, teen depression, interracial dating and so on. Must watch!
Leeds, AL
Brings a warm and fuzzy feeling to my heart anytime I see this show. I was so hooked on it growing up that I would not leave the room until the credits were rolling. It is a great coming of age story about a teen who discovers, love, heartbreak and everything in between. This show came a long at a time when television wasn't really pushing the bounders of teen shows which is why this show took off the way it did. It tackled suicide, loose sex, homosexuality you name it this show covered it but did it in a way that didn't feel forced. I loved all of the characters...each of them brought something uniquely their own to the show. If had to choose a favorite I would choose Joey because I could relate to her the most. She was book and street smart and still had an innocence about her which is rare for some teens these days. I could go on and on about this show. One of the best shows CW has ever had.
Hudson, NH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Dawson’s Creek is my all time favorite show! I own the series on DVD and even have 3 copies of it all. I’ve watched the series over 7 times through and I’m never disappointed. A perfect story for teenagers to follow, Dawson’s Creek follows the coming of age story of Dawson Leery and girl next door Joey Potter. Has a great small town feel and fits perfectly into that 90s before technology era. It’s innocent and daring and you can’t look away. Plus it’s filmed on location in the beautiful Wilmington, North Carolina— which I’ve visited and took many photos of where things were filmed. Dawson’s Creek will teach you a lot of things about life, it certainly did for me.
Salyersville, KY
Ahh I could watch this series over and over and over again. Such a wonderful love story! I watched when I was in high school but can still watch an entire season in 2 days!
Wagener, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Dawson's Creek has to be one of my favorite shows. It is one of those typical teen soaps that you kind of get wrapped up in but it is good. I think the major thing is that you get attached to the characters and you just want to know how they change throughout the show. I would recommend if you are a fan of One Tree Hill and haven't seen it yet.
Fort Madison, IA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is my favorite show of all time. I watched all 6 seasons. I watched it until the end. I thought the characters were so amazing. They got even better over the years. Plus I loved the story. I have other shows I love, but this one takes the cake! I also own all the seasons on DVD!
West Chester, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This was my show through high school. I haven't watched it in YEARS and now that I know it's on Netflix I have a feeling I'll be binge watching soon. Even though their vocabulary was far too advanced for the ages they should have been playing, I still love this show
Whittier, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I used to be obsessed with this show when it first came out. My friend would come over every week to watch it. It started to lose it's storyline and the characters were all over the place. I just started to lose interest and stopped watching. I'm curious about how I would feel about it now.
Pasco, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is so awful it's good lol. I kind of remember this show but never watched it when it was on, so I decided to give it a try. It's awful 90s drama but like I said it's so bad it's funny. I loved making fun of it so much that I actually started getting into it.
Manchester, NH
I watched Dawson's Creek on reruns after it aired and I LOVED it! It's definitely a favorite of mine! It's full of teen angst, love triangles, and great 90's music. I loved the final episode......which of course I can't tell you about!