BY DAWNMIST

DawnMist Tearless Baby Shampoo(Case of 144) see more...

• How do you like this product? Never heard of this2 Answers
  • Works very well but higher in price than the Johnson & Johnso...2 Answers
  • Is this really tear free?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Brandi R.
I purchased this for my friend's baby when i came across it. Was surprised to see that Dawn made one since you usually see on johnsons but it worked the same if nog better. GREAT SCENT. No cries from the baby when it got in her eyes. I would def purchase this product again.
Ally J.
Smithville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is pretty good. I give it 4 stars just because I like Johnson and Johnson better but this is a good alternative!
Brittney L.
I got this for my son, but ended up using it on my dog also! And my makeup brushes! I love it
Rebecca S.
Is this really tear free?
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
How do you like this product? Never heard of this
Lori D.
Temple, TX
Works very well but higher in price than the Johnson & Johnson. Smells nice.