Dawn with Olay Hand Renewal Cucumber & Melon uploaded by taylor w.Dawn with Olay Hand Renewal Cucumber & Melon uploaded by brianna g.

BY DAWN #16 in Dish Soap

Dawn ultra dishwashing liquid with olay hand renewal cucumber & melon 30 oz see more...

Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Dishwashing Liquid Cucumber & Melon 75 FL Oz more...
I have always used dawn dish soap to literally wash everything! And it always seems to dry out my already suffering skin! When they came out with this one and the claims said it helped moisturize your hands I was on it! This didn’t let me down at all. I continue to by the ones with olay in them! They clean just like the original but does not dry out your hands!
Dria R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I first want to say that this product does really work, I would recommend people buy this product if you wash hands without gloves because I usually wash my dishes by hand I don't have a dishwasher and it keeps your hands from getting wrinkly and Ashy and very dry. I love this product and the collaboration with Olay made it better.
Amanda T.
Roswell, NM
This Dawn liquid dish soap is my go-to 100% of the time I do not use any other dish soap! It gets off the hardest and stubborn food remnants left on dishes so easily. As well as I have moisturizer than it to keep my hands nice and smooth and not getting dried and cracked from it like most other dish washing liquid
Chandra B.
Dawn is the only dish liquid I ever use. I was happy to see something come out that is actually good for your hands and doesn't dry them out really bad. I really like this dish liquid and repurchase over and over.
Jessie C.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Clear Rinse Hand Renewal Dishwashing Liquid with Olay Cucumber & Melon Scent more...
We don’t own a dishwasher in our apartment so we hand wash our dishes and we always use this brand because it leaves our dishes looking super clean. The smells are always a plus. I highly recommend this to anyone who has to hand wash their dishes or even using their dishwasher, it cleans so well.
Emily G.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Dishwashing Liquid Cucumber & Melon 40 Oz more...
In the winter, my hands often get dry and cracked from washing them so often. This means that the last thing I want to do is put my hands down in a sink filled with hot water and dish soap. That’s what I love about the Dawn hand renewal dish soap. It leaves my hands feeling moisturized, and helps prevent cracking or drying of my skin. It smells wonderful, and leaves my dishes clean and mess free. It’s great at removing any grease or stuck on stains left after cooking a meal, and I love that it’s priced so affordably!
Monica F.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Dishwashing Liquid Cucumber & Melon 9 Oz more...
This smells amazing and I love the Olay mixed in. Keeps my hands soft and doesn’t get dry. It doesn’t take a lot to clean a sink full of dishes. It’s even way to clean pots and pans. There’s no need for extra strength scrubbing! Definitely worth the purchase!
Nancy Q.
Tulsa, OK
I have used this product since I started washing dishes it’s amazing it does the job takes stains off my dishes nice scent I buy it at Walmart but you can find it in any local store I buy this all the time and I would highly recommend this product.
Mari O.
Roanoke , TX
I love cucumbers so I love this soap. I feel great washing dishes with this specific scent. I also wash washcloths and I bath my pets with this soap because of the scent. A little goes a long way. I find that the soap can last a very long time.
June R.
st. louis
I’m in love with this product. I have really dry hands already. But dish soap makes it so much worse. This dish soap is very moisturizing and comes to the rescue. Cucumber is my favorite scent. It smells so fresh! I will continue to buy this.