Dawn with Olay Hand Renewal Cucumber & Melon uploaded by taylor w.Dawn with Olay Hand Renewal Cucumber & Melon uploaded by brianna g.

BY DAWN

Dawn ultra dishwashing liquid with olay hand renewal cucumber & melon 30 oz see more...

Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Dishwashing Liquid Cucumber & Melon 75 FL Oz more...
I have always used dawn dish soap to literally wash everything! And it always seems to dry out my already suffering skin! When they came out with this one and the claims said it helped moisturize your hands I was on it! This didn’t let me down at all. I continue to by the ones with olay in them! They clean just like the original but does not dry out your hands!
Moriah G.
Ozark
This is another scent that I love-cucumber and melon, preferably, honeydew or cantaloupe. This is a clean and crisp scent that still has all of the trademarks Dawn is known for-long lasting suds and grease cutting power. This one adds Oil of Olay moisturizers to the mix to keep hands soft after doing the dishes instead of dry and chapped like they could be after being in a sink full of hot, soapy, greasy, dirty water. I noticed a difference after a week of using it-my hands were less dry, like I had been using hand lotion every day. Good value for the product and the added bonus of Oil of Olay ingredients that actually do for your hands what they do for your face.
Moriah M.
Washing dishes is my least favorite household chore but dawn with olay makes it a little better. I hate washing dishes and then having dry cracked hands afterwards, dawn with olay definitely prevents having dry hands after washing dishes. Its all tough on grease and leaves glasses shiny and sparkly.
Lauren N.
XENIA, OH
I find this formula works very well and also has the added benefit of replenishing moisture and softening my skin too. Since we keep our dish soap as our main soap at the kitchen sink, i love that it helps keep my hands fweling soft too as other formulas can dry them out.
Ashley C.
Scranton, PA
Coming from someone that gets very dry skin in the winter, this product is wonderful for washing dishes without leaving my hands in worse condition after having them in the hot water. This soap smells great and dawn is always my first choice of brand when selecting dish soaps.
Emily G.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Dishwashing Liquid Cucumber & Melon 40 Oz more...
In the winter, my hands often get dry and cracked from washing them so often. This means that the last thing I want to do is put my hands down in a sink filled with hot water and dish soap. That’s what I love about the Dawn hand renewal dish soap. It leaves my hands feeling moisturized, and helps prevent cracking or drying of my skin. It smells wonderful, and leaves my dishes clean and mess free. It’s great at removing any grease or stuck on stains left after cooking a meal, and I love that it’s priced so affordably!
June R.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Dishwashing Liquid Cucumber & Melon 9 Oz more...
I’m in love with this product. I have really dry hands already. But dish soap makes it so much worse. This dish soap is very moisturizing and comes to the rescue. Cucumber is my favorite scent. It smells so fresh! I will continue to buy this.
Giselle M.
Federal way
Love the smell of this soup. This keeps my dishes clean, and makes them look nice and shiny and doesn’t make my hands feel dry unlike another brand of dishwashing soup. The price for these are not expensive and it’s a really good soup.
Chachi d.
Riverside , CA
Let me tell you about this okurrr . Not only is it good for washing the dishes but I bought specifically to clean my makeup brushes . This stuff does wonders that no other can do especially for the price I highly recommend this method
Shelby W.
Atlanta
Dawn is so fair priced and it really does what the adds say. You only need a little to wash a pan. I like this brand cause it doesn’t dry my hands out and has a really nice scent to it. I will buy this again once it runs out