Dawn® Ultra Platinum Refreshing Rain Scent Dishwashing Liquid 8 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by crystal j.Dawn® Ultra Platinum Refreshing Rain Scent Dishwashing Liquid 8 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Cheri Z.Dawn® Ultra Platinum Refreshing Rain Scent Dishwashing Liquid 8 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Pragati L.

BY DAWN #6 in Dish Soap

Your toughest everyday messes are no match for Dawn Platinum dishwashing liquid. In just seconds, Platinum takes on the baked-on, even 48 hour, stuck-on food. With 4X more grease-cleaning power per drop. *Dawn Platinum is our best dish soap. *Based on cleaning ingredients per drop vs. non-ultra Joy see more...

Katelyn K.
Fostoria
I never had much of a preference in dish soap brands until I tried Dawn Platinum. When I met my husband, that’s what he used, and he swore by it. When I first started staying with him and doing dishes at his place on occasion is when I realized that he was absolutely right, and that the Platinum really truly did perform much much better than anything else I’ve ever used before. I’m not going to lie, I haaaaate doing the dishes. It’s the one chore that I always dread. But Dawn Platinum makes it soooo much quicker and easier. There have been a handful of times where I’ve strayed from it and tried other brands, mostly because I liked the scents of them. But I always come back to Dawn Platinum because when it comes to getting your dishes clean- especially getting the stuck on/burnt on crud off- there just isn’t anything that holds a candle to Platinum, in my opinion. My husband and I will definitely be lifelong loyal customers and continue buying this product, that’s for sure.
Tainnelys V.
801 W Oakland Park Apt.C-11 Fort Lauderdale Florida
I love this soap for the dishes is a really good one and it makes you dishes more clean and with a good smell. I really like it because this soap is one of the best soap ever and it cleans the dishes super fast. It’s affordable and you can buy this anywhere. I recommend this one.
Jennifer P.
Williamsburg , KY
This stuff is amazing and suds up great I’ve figured out that if it’s not the ultra kinds then it don’t do very good imo it takes a lot and this kind don’t take much it smells nice and it is affordable it is a littler higher end dish soap tho but I rather get better quality and it lasts longer than get cheaper kind and go through it faster
Julie F.
E Providence, RI
Great for more burnt on food or greasier pans.  It left my frying pan sparkling clean and got all of the bacon grease off with ease.  Will definitely keep this on hand moving forward!! I was certainly impressed, what a value!  I have seen it at Walmart, Target and smaller stores.  Worth a try!
Madi N.
This is my go to soap, it honestly does do what the advertisements say it does, which is clean grease very quickly and easily. Also, tip for my friends with cats- I always use Dawn for her baths. Our vet said this was a great alternative to regular soap and wouldn't dry out her skin.
Leah M.
kailua kona
What can you say? Dawn is great stuff, very usefull for much more than just washing dishes. We used it for a volcano kit but is also good for windows and many other cleaning uses. Takes grease out of the way just like they say. Thankfully I didn't have any little critters to wash oil off but it is good for that too!
Joann B.
Bethlehem, PA
I have been using Dawn dish soap for many years and it always works perfect. It cleans dishes and takes away grease amazingly every time. My husband gets grease of his clothing from work and I use Dawn on them to get the grease put. I won’t use any other dish soap.
Tiffany R.
Plainwell
This is the only dish soap we use currently. It is very quick at removing left over food and grease off of dishes and usually only takes 5 minutes depending on how stuck on it is. The only other dish soap I've come to love is Mrs.Meyers.
Jessica K.
Dawn Platinum is hands down the best dishwashing liquid I've ever used. Not only is it great for dishes, it's perfect for washing my car (especially the wheels) and also good for the kitchen hood vent and windows throughout the house.
Ashleigh G.
Columbia, SC
Dawn has been the number one dish soap that I’ve used since little. Now, we’ve learned to get the big bottle. My favorite scents are the pomegranate ones, the green apple, and the lemony ones. Get my fishes and makeup brushes clean with the quickness.