BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Platinum Dishwashing Liquid provides the power of an overnight soak in just 5 minutes. It contains micro-scrubbing enzymes which are designed to deliver tough cleaning power during your dishwashing routine. see more...

Kate F.
Henderson
This has to be the best dish washing liquid on the market I have always used this and my parents and grandparents used it before me too, if that doesn’t tell you something I don’t know what will. But this really is hard on grease and grime but gentle on skin like they tell you , also you only need a little bit at a time because it goes such a long way. I absolutely recommend this product.
Brianna S.
burlington
I don't use any other soap that dawn dish soap... no other soap stays as soapy for as long as this one... you know how some soaps don't stay soapy and it just makes you feel like maybe your dishes aren't really getting clean? This is definitely not gonna do that... this soap is so good I just honestly don't trust any other brand like I trust this one.i definitely recommend!
Lonna M.
Crofton
Dawn is a classic for cleaning in the kitchen. It cuts through the grease and oil, and it doesn’t dry my hands out despite having hard water. It smells so clean, sometimes I look forward to doing dishes (no lie. I know. I’m crazy). But having a good soap is the difference between dread and excitement for dirty dishes.
Kierianne L.
Falls Church, VA
I like this dishwashing soap just fine; it does the job. I would also say that is one of the cheaper ones. I like to get the larger container so that I can refill the smaller container when needed. I had the smaller container refilled for year and a half now and it is still in good condition.
Chasity R.
Oak Ridge, TN
My momma always said don’t cheap out on your dishwashing soap.. so I always always use Dawn and only dawn. Don’t care the scent. It’s the best to get your dishes clean.. easily removes any stuck food or stains. It also helps the animals!
It gets the fleas off my dog, and my cat...
Sarah D.
Dallas
Love love this soap. It may be a bit pricey but it is so worth it. I have tried just about every other soap brand in an effort to save money. The other brands end up costing more in the long run because I have to use wayyyyyy more soap in order to get dishes clean.
Christine M.
pembroke
I have used other cheaper dish washing liquids before also and I have discovered that the price of dawn is more than worth it. The price isn’t much higher than other brands that don’t work as good so I would definitely prefer to spend my money on dawn. Also there are often coupons for it which make it very affordable.
Jennifer M.
Dawn is the only diswashing soap I purchase. It washes the dishes wonderfully and my favorite benefit is they help animals. I usually buy as bjs or Costco. You can find at Walmart and target. It is very effective, cost effective and probably one of the best dishwashing soaps out there.
Rebekah S.
Farr West
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original -what more is there to say? We’ve all seen the commercials with the little birds covered in oil and the one where one drop takes care of a whole sinks worth of dishes. Well I’m here to tell you it’s true. Dawn is the ultimate dish washing soap. It is gentle on your skin but it is rough and tough on that caked on lasagna. All you have to remember is to never put it in your dishwasher.. unless you want to swim in the bubbles that fill your kitchen.
Angela K.
Toledo
Best soap ever invented. Not only does it do an amazing job on dishes but it can be used to remove stains from clothes and upholstery and tons of other uses! I always buy it at Walmart or Kroger, you can even find it at Dollar Tree! Dawn Platinum Power Clean Refreshing Dishwashing Liquid Rain ScentDawn Ultra Platinum Dishwashing Liquid #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster