Dawn® Ultra Original Scent Trial Size Dishwashing Liquid 8 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle

BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Think all dish soaps are the same? Think again. Dawn Ultra has 3X more grease-cleaning power per drop,* so you can get through more dishes with less. No matter what you've got cooking in the kitchen, Dawn dishwashing liquid will leave your dishes squeaky clean every time. *Cleaning ingredients per drop vs. the leading competitor's non-concentrated brand. see more...

Bryn N.
I love the classic Dawn. It works so well to get the grease out and my dishes clean and always seems like it lasts longer than other dish soaps.  It always takes me by surprise when I get a generic, because most the time generics are just fine, but they never seem to be as good as Dawn.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
John is the best dishwashing soap you can buy and the reason I say that and this is just my opinion is because I can wash all my pots and pans with it and they keep it clean I don't have to scrub a lot like I used to with other detergents this does do the job especially when it's the hubby cooking watch out because every pain is going to be out and went just a little bit he washes all those dishes I'm very happy with that
Ashley O.
El paso
I used original scent and others as well. This one I just used more frequently. A little goes a long way. It only is it good foe dishes it also helps build up of oils in the hair. If your hair becomes unruly and unmanageable I wash my hair thoroughly with this and it takes all that access build up and minerals from tap water out and a good deep conditioner on top my hair is like I left the salon!
Sarah M.
San Diego
I always have to wash dishes. And I always say I wont wash them if we dont have any dawn. Weve been using this soap for over 2 years now. And it makes washing greasy pans so easy! I also use this to wash my makeul brushes because it deep cleans without being too harsh
Sara L.
This is the best grease cutting and cleaning dish soap around! I love how it is safe to use on animals. Did you know that this kills fleas! It helps animal durning oil spills! I don't know what you could create on your dishes that would not be cleaned!!!!! I want to try the different scents that is really exciting. I will have to check the reviews to see which scent smells the best!
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
I love this stuff because I get multi use out of it. It’s great on cutting grease off the dishes and it also kills fleas on animals without hurting the animal (we have a lot of strays running around the area and if they have a flea problem I get them in a washing bucket outside and give them bath,poor babies). This product is affordable and effective, I recommend it.
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
Dawn is the best soap out there for cleaning dishes or your hands. Although it’s not made for hands , it can be used for them. This soap out of all of them really cleans your dishes and really sanitizes them. It gets all the dirt and grime from your dishes and I love that! It’s so inexpensive and I use it all the time. I highly recommend dawn soap!
Unique J.
Kansas City
I cannot stress how good Dawn is to the environment and how it cleans so effectively. It's my holy grail household staple. I buy the mutipacks because Dawn has so many uses and if you're a Beauty Junkie like me, you know the Dawn method. You place a dirty beauty blender in a cup with a little Dawn and water and microwave, it'll remove every bit of makeup out that little sponge. Inside out.
Rachel S.
Greencastle , IN
Dawn dish soap is what you will always find by my sink. I have found no other dish soap that cuts grease like Dawn. I trust it to get off even the toughest dishes clean. It's also great for other tasks like getting grease out of my husband's pants, washing the concrete patio, and treating the toilet in the camper
Debra S.
West Islip, NY
I use dawn for everything. It’s the only dish soap I use because it’s gentle on my skin but gets stubborn grease off of my pots. I use it as a stain remover and honestly it’s better than the expensive stain removers sold. I put a little in my dishwasher for those dishes that just don’t want to come clean.