Dawn® Ultra Original Scent Dishwashing Liquid 9 fl. oz. Pouch uploaded by Megan M.

BY DAWN #14 in Dish Soap

Think all dish soaps are the same? Think again. Dawn Ultra has 3X more grease-cleaning power per drop,* so you can get through more dishes with less. New Dawn self-sealing soft pack allows you to conveniently dose without wasting a drop. *Cleaning ingredients per drop vs. the leading competitor's non-concentrated brand. see more...

Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I want to say first, my grandma used original Dawn, my mother also uses original Dawn and I am continuing the family tradition using original Dawn also. From the time I was 21 and got my first apartment and bought dish soap for the first time until present day, I only buy dawn dish soap. That right there tells it all. I don't want dish soap that softens my hands or bleach alternative or any of the other alternates to the original blue dawn. I do not use our dish washer. I hand wash every dish and after filling my sink up and squeezing a small amount for dawn in, I let the dishes soak for about 15 mins. Since soaked, the dirt, stuck on food or grease comes off so easily with a sponge. No elbow grease needed. Once rinsed off and dried, dawn gives you truly clean dishes. If it's a tough item to clean because something burnt to it or whatever reason I'll soak it before I go to bed and let it set over night. It always comes clean the next morning. Dawn has been around forever so even if my review doesn't convince you to go with Dawn dish detergent then the fact that it's made it this long while keeping it's popularity should convince you to give it a try. There is photo proof that it's just me, my own dish soap and my sponge to keep my dishes spotless!
Erica L.
I have never found a dish soap which cuts through grease like the original Dawn dish soap, but unfortunately it also irritates my skin. I’ve tried the pink one that is more gentle on the skin, but does not cut through the grease like this original one. I find myself having to use gloves at times and moisturizing a lot but until I can find a better dish soap I don’t think I’ll be changing it any time soon.
isabel m.
I used to buy Joy for dishwashing but my hands got very dry and cracked, so I tried Dawn and I am sold. The scent not strong and does not leave any scent on plates. It does a great job removing grease but still gentle on your hands. Also, it does not leave residue in glass.
Liz M.
North Franklin
The ONLY dish soap I use! You want clean, use Dawn. A little goes a LONG way. My dishes come out cleaner then ever without feeling like there’s residue left behind. I also use Dawn on others things in my house. It really can be used on anything without ruining it
Alicia M.
Belton, SC
There’s really nothing better than just original Dawn. Not only do I use it for my greasy dishes but I use it in other areas of my home as well. I combine it with peroxide and water to make a carpet cleaner that is better than anything you can buy.
Catherine H.
Citrus Hts, CA
Wonderful product. I can use it for washing any of my pots, pans or dishes by hand. It's also such a versatile cleaner for many other things. It comes in handy as a spot treatment for grease on clothing. A definite staple in my home.
Meaghan-Marie L.
Dawns boss
Blue dawn has ten million uses
I use it for everything, dishes, cleaning makeup brushes, stains on clothes, giving my animals baths, if my hair came out too dark, the list goes on and on
Great value for the product you get
Bobbie H.
Jackson
Love this dish soap, not only is it good for cleaning dishes, you can use it for so many other things, great for getting stains out of clothes, you can also use this in your hair to remove old box dye hair color, so many uses for it
Heidi B.
Newport
I only use dawn original for many reasons. First, price. Second, it lasts forever and you only need a little but. Third, the work load it does! Cuts through grease like a breeze, kills fleas on an animal and smells really great.
Sheryl B.
Toledo
I love the original scent of Dawn and I love how it performs. I often put hot water in. Pan with a couple drops of Dawn and after eating I am able to go out and wash dishes easily. The Dawn makes he pan easy to clean up.