Dawn® Ultra Original Scent Dishwashing Liquid 828mL Bottle uploaded by fatima e.Dawn® Ultra Original Scent Dishwashing Liquid 828mL Bottle uploaded by Chelsea F.

BY DAWN #6 in Dish Soap

Think all dish soaps are the same? Think again. Dawn Ultra has 3X MORE Grease Cleaning Power per drop,* so you can get through more dishes with less. No matter what you've got cooking in the kitchen, Dawn dishwashing liquid will leave your dishes squeaky clean every time. *Cleaning ingredients per drop vs. the leading bargain brand. see more...

Buy on kmart
Felicia B.
Merced , CA
Been using this product for years and wouldn’t change for anything ! I also hand wash all my dishes I don’t like using the dishwasher although my children and husband will (which is fine) I just prefer to hand wash with dawn ! Also come in handy with several other household clean ups as well as outside ! Really my my go to cleaning product for a lot of stuff… the price is extremely affordable as well
Emma G.
Dawn Dish soap should be in every household. It helps eliminate grease from pans all the way to after working on the car it gets oil stains and smell off hands. I have used this since I have lived on my own and my mom swears by it.
Kelly D.
Original dawn is the best, there is no comparison. It smells great and fresh and it gets the grease off of any and everything! I think it’s a great product and I tell everyone to use it! A little goes a LONG way
Kelsey F.
Summerville, SC
Have used Dawn since I was little & will always use it! The best dish soap for getting rid of grease & making me feel like everything is clean! Good price, good scent, and will continue to purchase this!
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
I have to admit, I rarely use this for actually washing my dishes...that’s what the machine is for. But this is such a multipurpose cleaner. So many DIY cleaner recipes call for this stuff by name. I use it in my shower cleaner, I clean my kid’s toys with it, I use it in my makeup brush cleaner. It’s a work horse but it’s still gentle. And the smell reminds me of my grandma’s kitchen.
Dana C.
Soquel
This is my go to dish soap! We use it on dishes obviously but it’s also great for getting stains out of clothes! We always have blue dawn stashed for backup in the laundry room. A classic for a reason!
Ciara B.
Van Buren, AR
I use this dish soap for a few different uses. I use it to clean baby bottles, dishes, and washing the dog. It is very good at removing grease and does not leave any type of residue. I would buy again.
Lauren N.
Huntersville, NC
My parents used dawn growing up so I really haven’t thought of using anything different. It’s safe, smells good, and gets the job done. It is also very reasonably priced for a brand name product
Christina D.
Baltimore
The original Dawn is highly effective and has many uses. In addition to washing dishes, I use Dawn to get out stains in clothes, wash windows (mix with ammonia), and to degrease items as needed.
Christy S.
Hastings, MN
Dawn dish soap is pure magic! It has been around for years and truly works wonders! It works great for cutting grease in the kitchen, not only for dishes but cleaning too! It also works as a natural cleaner around the house and is used on animals in oil spills! How awesome!! It also works to help get grease stains out of clothing as a prewash stain treated! Great price for this product!