Dawn® Ultra Original Scent Dishwashing Liquid 828mL Bottle uploaded by fatima e.Dawn® Ultra Original Scent Dishwashing Liquid 828mL Bottle uploaded by Chelsea F.

BY DAWN #6 in Dish Soap

Think all dish soaps are the same? Think again. Dawn Ultra has 3X MORE Grease Cleaning Power per drop,* so you can get through more dishes with less. No matter what you've got cooking in the kitchen, Dawn dishwashing liquid will leave your dishes squeaky clean every time. *Cleaning ingredients per drop vs. the leading bargain brand. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Christine H.
Nothing beats original Dawn. I don’t need my dish soap to smell like meadows or lemons or whatever—it’s soap and it smells like soap. It cleans amazingly well, a little goes a long way, and it doesn’t leave my dishes smelling weird when they’re clean.
Tiffany A.
This is hands down the best dish soap ever. Nothing else gets my dishes clean or breaks up grease like dawn does. It's good for cleaning my foundation makeup brushes as well because it gets those oil based products off without ruining my brushes!
jtm. M.
San Jose
Strong and very clean after using for kitchen and dishes. My cat also got skunked and we used Dawn to wash out allll of the skunk juice from him. He was clean and happy, don’t think any other soap would have taken the skunk stench from his fur .
Kaylynn M.
hopewell
Dawn is the ONLY dish soap I will use. The original kind is my favorite. I love the smell and it works so well. It cuts through grease and grime. I always buy it at the local dollar general or walmart. I definitely suggest using dawn original.
Tyger S.
Evansville , IN
The all American dish soap. Works better then any I have used yet is gentle enough for everyday dishwashing when have your hands in water. Bet effective, has yet to disappoint. Highly recommended. Every house hold needs this at there sink.
Heather M.
Newport News
We only use dawn dishwashing liquid. We buy this at our local Walmart and we find it works so much better than other brands. It does cost slightly more than some of its competitors but it seriously cuts grease so well that it’s worth it.
Melissa M.
Minooka
Oh this stuff is wonderful. There are so many uses around the house aside from just doing the dishes. It’s the only dish soap we will use. You need very little to do a sink full of dishes. It suds up great. It is magic in a bottle.
Sydney C.
Kiln, MS
We use this soap for everything from cleaning dishes to cleaning animals. It has multi uses and the smell is amazing. Does such a good clean and doesn’t leave and residue. Definitely worth the money and would definitely recommend.
Amber D.
Ford City
This product is amazing. Not only do I use it for my greasy dishes but I use it on my dogs too. Great for getting out the smell of a skunk spray. It really cuts the grease on my dishes. I would recommend this product to everyone!
Tracy M.
Lumberton
Dawn is my go to dish washing liquid. It is very effective at cutting grease on hard to clean items. And as a bonus I use it on any grease stains I have around my house. It’s readily available at most stores and very affordable.