Dawn® Ultra Original Scent Dishwashing Liquid 828mL Bottle uploaded by Chelsea F.

BY DAWN #6 in Dish Soap

Think all dish soaps are the same? Think again. Dawn Ultra has 3X MORE Grease Cleaning Power per drop,* so you can get through more dishes with less. No matter what you've got cooking in the kitchen, Dawn dishwashing liquid will leave your dishes squeaky clean every time. *Cleaning ingredients per drop vs. the leading bargain brand. see more...

Anne R.
Out of all the dish soaps I’ve tried, DAWN is hands down the best. This brand offers so many different kinds of dish soap in assorted scents. It’s always been effective at removed food and grease from any of my dishes. One thing this brand does that I really appreciate is that it works with wildlife conservationists to help protect different species from pollution. They have donated bottles of this soap to many workers over the course of the 30 years. The website for this company gives the full background of DAWN’s goals and the history behind the brand. Knowing that this dish soap does the job and the company is extremely well rounded, brings me to repurchase this product time and time again.
Chelsea F.
Riverside, MO
Who doesn't love Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original ?!?!! They are my go-to brand for dish washing liquids. Gets my dishes super soapy and clean. I even use this dishsoap to clean my dirty makeup brushes every once in a while. If this dishsoap is good enough to get grease, grime, oil, and more out of animal fur, it is more than suitable enough to remove the grime off our dishes!
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I have always trusted Dawn blue plain old dish soap to do my dishes. I have 4 kids at home and my husband, his brother, and myself..so,you can imagine all the daily dishes! I've found that overall you use less of dawn then when buying other dish soaps.its concentrated formula makes it last forever. ..tip: if you ever get stuck with blue hair dye ,crush up some vitamin c tablets,mix it with the blue dawn and Viola!! Literally the only thing that takes it out!!
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
This is the only dishwashing soap I've used my entire adult Hood life. It cuts Grease it cleans everything perfectly I use it to spot clean my clothes, I use it to wash out the oil in my hair when I do a hot oil treatment so I don't waste shampoo, it's just such a good good product I use it to make them household cleaners. You really just can't beat this product it's not that expensive it's very very affordable and I just love it.
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
Dawn original scent Ultra tends to be my go to liquid dish soap. I love the fresh smell of the original blue dawn soap! It does a wonderful job cutting through the grease & washing my dishes until they shine! I also mix this with some apple cider vinegar to create an awesome gnat/fruit fly trap! Dawn original also works great to wish your pets when you find fleas present. It’s a wonder formula!!
Danielle G.
This is without a doubt, the best dishwashing liquid out there. It's not just perfect as a diswashing liquid, but it takes greasy stains out of clothes like no other product I have ever tried. I am amazed at the way it lifts greasy, oily substances out of fabrics to the point that you never knew they were there. I will continue to repurchase this product over and over and over.
Jennifer M.
Allentown, PA
The only dish soap I buy. I normally use the dishwasher but I use this for quick washing and items that can't be put in dishwasher. The formula is so concentrated you only need a quarter of a teaspoon and can wash a number of glasses, dishes, etc. Cuts grease on pots and pans and cuts soaking time of baked on food. Smells good too!
Asha K.
Niceville, FL
This is one of my go-to dish washing soaps. The one thing that I do sometimes is squeeze out too much and then I have a bubbly disaster in my sink and there is more soap and bubbles than water to wash dishes (but this is due to me not being careful enough). It cuts grease rather well and is a good soaking product too.
Lina C.
Dawn is gentle enough to wash the little oiled ducks on TV, but it's also gentle enough to use in my own home. I've used many kinds of dishwashing fluids, but Dawn seems to be the only one that doesn't ever dry out my hands. It has a pleasant scent during and after use and it always gets my dishes clean!
Armynda R.
Urbanna, VA
This stuff is amazing! Breaks down even the toughest grease and stains, and smells great too. I use it for so much more than just dishes. I like to mix it with white vinegar, baking soda, and hot water to use as a cleaning solution or even a floor cleaner. There aren't many stains this can't remove.