BY DAWN

Think all dish soaps are the same? Think again. Dawn Ultra has 3X MORE Grease Cleaning Power per drop,* so you can get through more dishes with less. No matter what you've got cooking in the kitchen, Dawn dishwashing liquid will leave your dishes squeaky clean every time. *Cleaning ingredients per drop vs. the leading bargain brand. see more...

Alison R.
Santa Clarita
I have to admit, I rarely use this for actually washing my dishes...that’s what the machine is for. But this is such a multipurpose cleaner. So many DIY cleaner recipes call for this stuff by name. I use it in my shower cleaner, I clean my kid’s toys with it, I use it in my makeup brush cleaner. It’s a work horse but it’s still gentle. And the smell reminds me of my grandma’s kitchen.
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
Greatest dish soap ever. This soap works on anything you can throw at it including your dog. It is a multitasking soap because it will clean your dishes then remove fleas from your dog all for under five dollars. I would recommend this to anyone that asks which soap is better. You can get the older looking bottle for around a dollar and the larger bottles for around four.
Melissa H.
This is the only dish soap I use. I like how it sids up and has a fresh clean smell to it. I get the big bottle that lasts me for over a month. It cleans grease pots and pans really good and does not leave a film on the dishes like most do. I even give my dogs a bath in it and it makes them nice and clean looking.
caitlin M.
Surprise, AZ
This is the best and most gentle soap around. We use it for so many things around the house besides dishes. I use it to clean up after my dog or if he gets something stuck in his fur. We use it to clean off our side yard of fake grass. Cleans everything well and doesn’t leave residue behind!
Patricia T.
Central
I have been using original Dawn for many years. It does an excellent job at cleaning dishes. The sudsing action lasts a long time. With other dishwashing liquid I need to keep adding product to keep suds. I think that makes Dawn a money saver. I highly recommend Dawn Ultra Original.
Allison J.
Pine Island
This is by far the best dish soap on the market! I use this for my dishes as well as many other General household cleaning tasks. This combined with baking soda, or vinegar creates a very strong cleaning agent for all types of surfaces around my house. I love this product!
Ashley c.
Pinon Hills Estates
I like dawn. It’ll get the job done for the most part. But the power through grease claim I don’t think is all that effective. Pans that have had oil boiling in them for whatever purpose I find that they still have the oily feel to them even after I’ve cleaned them.
Lina M.
Staten Island
My husband keeps trying to get me to use all these all natural cleaners but NOTHING compares to dawn. For real, if he tries to remove this from my kitchen again I'll have to put him in a headlock. It lasts so long, one pump will wash my sink of dishes.
Tiffany A.
This is hands down the best dish soap ever. Nothing else gets my dishes clean or breaks up grease like dawn does. It's good for cleaning my foundation makeup brushes as well because it gets those oil based products off without ruining my brushes!
Erin N.
Barberton , OH
I only buy the original blue dawn dish soap. Anything that can remove oil and save birds and other wildlife in the gulf, and be safe for them, has my money, no questions asked. Dawn does it’s job perfectly, and helps our animals in the wild!