Dawn® Ultra Original Scent Dishwashing Liquid 532mL Bottle uploaded by Lorna W.Dawn® Ultra Original Scent Dishwashing Liquid 532mL Bottle uploaded by Aureanna B.Dawn® Ultra Original Scent Dishwashing Liquid 532mL Bottle uploaded by CHELSEA B.

BY DAWN #9 in Dish Soap

Think all dish soaps are the same? Think again. Dawn Ultra has 3X MORE Grease Cleaning Power per drop,* so you can get through more dishes with less. No matter what you've got cooking in the kitchen, Dawn dishwashing liquid will leave your dishes squeaky clean every time. *Cleaning ingredients per drop vs. the leading bargain brand. see more...

Emily S.
Middletown
Absolutely love this!!!!! I purchased this soap after years of my family using a less than impressive brand. It gets all my hard food residue off my dishes so well!!! It lasts so long too. We bought a giant bottle from the store and I swear I won’t need to buy another until next year. Huge fan.
Kayla M.
Bakersfield
Dawn dish soap does it’s job it gets your dishes clean cuts through greasy easily and I buy it at Walmart where it’s super reasonably priced. One of my absolute favorite things about dawn is that it kills fleas on animals as well and get my husbands hands clean when he gets done working
Ashlea T.
Columbus, OH
This soap has been a standard in my kitchen and my mother’s kitchen growing up. I use it to wash dishes, hands, and clean out the hamsters cage. It’s very effective, light smelling, and doesn’t harbor all the harmful chemicals as some higher concentrated dish soaps out there.
Amy M.
Dawn is my favorite detergent and truly the best I've used. overall, I haven't found a detergent that lifts residual food and stains better than Dawn. the scent is unremarkable which is good if you're not a fan of heavy scents. the 5 stars comes from its consistent quality.
Mallori G.
Yukon, OK
You can’t beat the classic! I will occasionally splurge and get fancier brands, but when I need something effective and inexpensive I reach for dawn. I try to keep a small bottle in the laundry room to spot treat grease stains, and it’s the only thing that’s ever worked!
CHELSEA B.
Dawn dish detergent is literally the absolute best dish detergent out there available. It is very affordable. Nice scents and nice texture. They have value sized bottles so it is a good price! Definitely recommend, I couldn’t tell you how many times I have purchased this!
Casey S.
Paris, KY
My favorite brand of dishwashing liquid! It leaves my dishes very clean and is defintely "tough on grease". I also love that it is pet friendly so when the summer rolls around and fleas begin to be a problem, I can bathe my dogs in dawn and not have to worry!
Leeann M.
This product is what I use in my house all over for deep cleaning needs! I love that it can help with tough jobs. It’s a good price for how long it lasts me. I will always buy this product because it never fails. Everyone should have a bottle of this!
Theresa L.
saint paul
Such an iconic original brand for dishwashing soap. When I think of washing dishes I think Dawn. Also what stands out is using this detergent to clean off those animals in the oil spill. I love that they helped out. Great brand. Great value. It works.
Krystal W.
Dawn (the original formula) works for everything! Of course it is great for dishes-dissolves grease easily and leaves a spot/streak free shine. But you can also use this for nearly every cleaning task! I use this to clean makeup brushes, wash the dog, clean spilled paint out of carpet, sticky label residue on product packages, and many many other projects!! This product is super powerful but also amazingly gentle and so affordable. Dawn is a staple item in our household and I highly recommend!!