Dawn® Ultra Original Scent Dishwashing Liquid 2-18 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottles uploaded by Lisa M.

BY DAWN

Think all dish soaps are the same? Think again. Dawn Ultra has 3X more grease-cleaning power per drop,* so you can get through more dishes with less. No matter what you've got cooking in the kitchen, Dawn dishwashing liquid will leave your dishes squeaky clean every time. *Cleaning ingredients per drop vs. the leading competitor's non-concentrated brand. see more...

Dawna G.
Jemison
This product works! Cuts through tough burnt on food. Cuts through greese. And has other uses. I have used it on my car. Stains on clothes. Gave the dogs and cats bathes with it. It's gentle on their skin and has the added bonus of killing fleas!
Leah R.
Wilton, IA
Dawn does so much more than dishes. I use it to make a stain fighter for my laundry with baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. Dawn is gentle on my hands but always gets everything clean.
Milly S.
Marysville
Works amazing. Gets grimy stuck in food off almost immediately. It never leaves my hands cracked or in pain. Dawn also is helping save the environment with every bottle purchased
Kristina B.
Conway
I ALWAYS use Dawn original blue dishwashing liquid--and not just for my dishes! This product is great at clearing the grease build up on dishes, but also works wonders as a stain remover for laundry. I've tried many brands of dish soap, but none can compare in quality and multipurpose functionality to Dawn.
Izzy W.
Hannibal, MO
i use this product for pretty much everything..dishes, stains on clothing, construction working clothes that are my husbands dirty messes, carpet shampooing, cleaning my walls of filth, cleaning everything in my bathroom and in every room of my home...THIS PRODUCT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING
Kiley K.
Chicago
Emma K.
cincinnati
This is a staple in my house. It does a great job cleaning pots, pans, and fish wear. I always feel like it fights the grease and dried on food particles. It has a clean sent and I would recommend to others
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
I use Original Dawn Ultra Dishsoap because it gets my dishes clean in one wash. No matter how dirty and caked on food is, this stuff really does cut through grease and makes dishwashing easy.
Carrie W.
I hate hand washing dishes so normally my roommate does it but this soap really works. I use it to soak dishes after a meal and it really works so you can just wipe off the mess
Kat A.