BY DAWN

Dawn Ultra Original, 8 Fl Oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
[product:dawn-ultra-original-scent-dishwashing-liquid-2-18-fl.-oz.-squeeze-bottles] This is my number one dish washing detergent! It does cut through grease and it does get the leftovers of your dishes pots and pans and yet it doesn't dry out my hands which is crucial in the winter months when they start to split and dry out without worrying what dish detergent I'm using. I use the original the most because I know it's gonna get the job done. I don't have any extra scrubbing to clean my dishes just a few drops of this powerful detergent and they are clean!! I highly recommend Dawn dishwashing detergent it truly out does all other dish detergents!
Nic S.
Dawn dish soap is my life saver. Especially the original blue one. Not only is it great to clean dishes but I also use it to clean stains. It works wonders and I always have it on hand because it works for so many things. The smell isn’t fruit like I like my dish soap to be but it does a great job cleaning. I actually love all of dawn dish soaps but this one is my favorite because it works for many things. Sooo worth the money!!!
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The Dawn Ultra Original Dish liquid is my go to dish liquid for washing dishes.  It has amazing lather and a little goes a long way.  The price is amazing too, as it will last you a long time..  It does an amazing job at getting all that tough grease and grim off my pots and pans and makes washing dishes a little bit easier.  I highly recommend!
Michelle I.
If you don’t buy Blue Dawn Original, who exactly are you? This is the most multifunctional dish soap on planet Earth. Need your dishes clean? Dawn can do that. Need to get literally ANY stain out of your clothes? Yeah, Dawn has that in the bag, too. Need to clean your bathroom? No big deal, mix some Dawn with some white vinegar and BAM your bathroom is clean as the day it was new. I’m in disbelief there’s people who buy anything else but Blue Dawn Original.
Emily W.
Waukesha
This is my go-to dish detergent.  I love what they do for wild-life, and I love the product.  It's completely effective in removing tough, stuck-on food; it cleans my hands well after handling raw meat; and it can even take stains out of clothes (1 part Dawn + 1 part Hydrogen Peroxide can remove even dried red-wine stains!)...this is truly an excellent product!
Elizabeth W.
Clear Creek
This is the only brand of dish soap I use. I use it to wash dishes, bath my dogs and clean cabinets and woodworking. The suds don't go away after washing a few dishes. It is amazing for flea baths
Lather up your dog, let it set for a few minutes and all the fleas will be killed. My husband uses it when he needs to lubricate screws with his projects.
Marissa P.
Chattanooga, TN
I love Dawn because of how well it cuts through grease. Pros, it cleans your dishes very well and doesn’t leave spots. Cons, the smell stays on your hands a while, which isn’t that big of a deal. Overall it’s a very effective dish soap. I would recommend it to anyone as a dish soap for sure. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Renée K.
Saint Cloud, FL
The people in my household are big fans of Dawn and won’t use any other brand of dish soap. I do not like it as much. It’s more on the expensive side and I feel like it leaves my hands feeling slimy. It gets the dishes clean but there are less expensive brands out there that clean the dishes just as well and leave my hands feeling fine.
Julie U.
Conroe, TX
This is always my go to dish soap! Not only does it clean everything super clean, it also keeps my hands super smooth! I'm also a makeup artist and use this for my makeup brushes, it helps deep clean them and keep them soft! Super affordable and highly recommend. They have other scents and depending on the seasons we change it up
Brianne P.
Bremerton, WA
I use it not only for my dishes, but on my animals to keep fleas away without harming them! It's a must-have in my house. It does such a great job cutting through grease and muck.