BY DAWN

Dawn Ultra Original, 8 Fl Oz see more...

Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The Dawn Ultra Original Dish liquid is my go to dish liquid for washing dishes.  It has amazing lather and a little goes a long way.  The price is amazing too, as it will last you a long time..  It does an amazing job at getting all that tough grease and grim off my pots and pans and makes washing dishes a little bit easier.  I highly recommend!
Shirley V.
A great dish soap! Does its job of cleaning off dirty dishes and effective on those tough to remove pieces of food stuck to the pan after soaking it in a mixture of this soap and water. It also doesn't completely dry out my skin while I clean the dishes for an extended period of time.
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
Dawn is such a good soap product in my opinion! All I need is a tiny tiny drop to did up my sponge and wash the entire sink. I even use this soap to wash my makeup brushes and it gets them so clean with no irritation to my eyes afterwards. Cleans the dishes great too! Good soap I would totally recommend it!
Elizabeth W.
Clear Creek
This is the only brand of dish soap I use. I use it to wash dishes, bath my dogs and clean cabinets and woodworking. The suds don't go away after washing a few dishes. It is amazing for flea baths
Lather up your dog, let it set for a few minutes and all the fleas will be killed. My husband uses it when he needs to lubricate screws with his projects.
Marissa M.
Chattanooga, TN
I love Dawn because of how well it cuts through grease. Pros, it cleans your dishes very well and doesn’t leave spots. Cons, the smell stays on your hands a while, which isn’t that big of a deal. Overall it’s a very effective dish soap. I would recommend it to anyone as a dish soap for sure. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Brianna Z.
This is our favorite dish detergent to use in our home. It has so many uses ! Not only is it great for washing dishes but it is amazing for washing you pets I'd they have fleas !
sara f.
bernardston, MA
Dawn dish soap is great. Takes grease off dishes and it's so bubbly . Also it can be used to help some animals. Kittens who are to young for flea meds. My mom's vet suggested she use dawn dish soap to remove fleas.from these tiny 4 week old kittens. It work great and the kittens are happy and healthy .
Amanda M.
Only liquid dish soap we buy as it does not dry out our hands and does a good job with the dishes. An extra bonus is that this (plus a toothbrush) is THE BEST diamond ring cleaner I have found. Forget all of the specialized products, this will make your ring sparkle as much as the day you said yes! :-)
Amber S.
Elyria , OH
Dawn original liquid dish soap was always a staple in my home growing up due to the great cleaning power and gentile formula. However, I really think the formula has changed over time and is less effective at cutting through really greasy dishes. Despite this, I continue to use it in my home.
Emily F.
I love this dish soap. As you can see from my photo, my bottle is almost empty. It works very well and the 8oz. size is perfect for carrying back and forth to the dorm kitchenette to wash dishes.