Dawn® Ultra Orange Scent Antibacterial Hand Soap Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Victoria O.

BY DAWN

Think all dish soaps are the same? Think again. Dawn® Ultra has 2X MORE Grease Cleaning Power per drop,* so you can get through more dishes with less. No matter what you've got cooking in the kitchen, Dawn dishwashing liquid will leave your dishes squeaky clean every time.

*Cleaning ingredients per drop vs. the leading bargain brand

• Our NEW More Powerful Formula helps you get through more dishes with less dishwashing liquid

• Contains 2X MORE Grease Cleaning Power (cleaning ingredients per drop vs. the leading bargain brand)

• Featuring the energetic scent of freshly sliced oranges

INGREDIENTS
Red 33
Blue 1

Jesa L.
Oklahoma city , OK
I remember when the commercials said "dawn gets grease out of the way!" My grandma always had a bottle of dawn outside by the water hose for my papa to use to wash his hands after working a car or the lawn or whatever he worked on to get grease on his hands. It's the good soap you only use on big, greasy messes. It works so good for getting burnt on grease out of the pan. After seeing the rescuers using dawn to get the oil off of animals when Exxon oil spilled in to the ocean, we figured it must be safe for the animals so when our dogs have gotten super muddy, here our dirt is red and when wet, it's almost claylike, it's hard to get off and stains, dawn always get the mud, gunk, smell of whatever they got in to, and leaves them smelling nice, not like dog shampoo or wet dog. Before all the powerful stain removers for laundry were available--my mom would use dawn dish soap to get the red dirt stains out of our white sports uniform pants, socks, undershirts, anything white. I recommend dawn dish soap for your greasiest messes.
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
My partner generally buys this dish soap for us so that’s what we end up using. But I don’t love the chemicals in it. It’s got fragrance and color and that dries out my skin terribly! It is a good price point though and he buys it for the affordability, but it’s definitely not my favorite dish detergent. We have however, discovered recently that the brand makes a fragrance free kind and we started buying that one instead which works great!
Rachel H.
Indianapolis
Dawn is perfectly acceptable dish soap. I honestly don’t know what to say. We get the great big bottle and it lasts us awhile, which makes it very cost efficient. It gets out dishes clean and doesn’t cause me to break out like some other dish soaps do. It smells pleasant without being too strong and it doesn’t dry out out hands too badly.
Shelby R.
Bowling Green, KY
I have always used Dawn dish soap and I don’t think anything would ever make me switch. Cuts right through any grease or grime, and is also perfect for my 90 pound Weimaraner during bath time. It is gentle enough to not dry his skin out, but thought enough to breakthrough the oily barrier on his skin that leaves him smelly.
Heather👑 H.
Lancaster, CA
This is a very effective dish soap. If you use it to soak dishes, you won’t have to scrub nearly as hard on things like baked on grease. It does a great job disinfecting the sink after dealing with meat. The suds last forever. I can get two full sink loads of dishes done before I would have to add more dish soap. It’s great for cleaning grease. The price point is more than reasonable for the quality you receive. A little bit of the soap goes a very long way, so a bottle will last you quite A long time.
Rae M.
Saint Louis, MO
Dawn is a product that I love and trust. The scent is amazing and I love the fact that this particular brand has antibacterial properties (everyone washes their hands with dish detergent!) I would recommend this product to others. It is a household staple.
Madeline B.
1000% my go to for any antibacterial soap, except when it comes to bathroom soaps. But cleaning and scrubbing down dishes and cabinets, I always go with antibacterial soap. And Dawn has the best smelling I swear. With an affordable price at that.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love Dawn dish soap and I really love this orange scented one because I love the scent of citrus in my kitchen. Dawn dish soap is the only dish soap that I have ever used that actually cleans the grease from all the pots and pans. It cuts the cleaning time when I clean the stove top and counters etc. Which helps me a lot due to my chronic illness and not being able to stand up for a long period of time. I definitely recommend this brand and personally won't use any other brand myself.
Onalee N.
Boonsboro, MD
One of the only dish soaps that doesn’t dry my skin out! I love the scent, and it gets everything off the plates and bowls! It’s affordable, gets the job done, can be found in most stores, and I would definitely buy it again!
Johnna T.
Sumerco, WV
Orange flavored things are my favorite! This is a really good product. It smells amazing! You can buy it almost anywhere. It is definitely not disappointing. I am a long term purchaser and I would recommend to others!

Amazon