Dawn Ultra Hawaiian Pineapple Scent Dishwashing Liquid, 21.6 fl oz uploaded by Theresa A.Dawn Ultra Hawaiian Pineapple Scent Dishwashing Liquid, 21.6 fl oz uploaded by Elizabeth s.Dawn Ultra Hawaiian Pineapple Scent Dishwashing Liquid, 21.6 fl oz uploaded by Kayla P.

BY DAWN

Scent inspired by the refreshingly sweet pineapples from the bright tropical fields of Hawaii see more...

Theresa A.
Gloucester , MA
I absolutely love this dishwashing liquid, not only does it get my dishes clean but it has an amazing scent I smell the whole time I am washing dishes. The price is great for an item so amazing I definitely recommend trying this product!
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
I'm a sucker for anything pineapple so I snatched this up the first time I saw it and haven't gone back. Makes doing dishes slightly more pleasant. Plus it's the same awesome quality you expect from Dawn! The scent is great. Cuts food and grease well.
Ashleigh N.
Clearwater, FL
We recently purchased this product and I love the sent. I always use Dawn soap for our dishes it works the best in my opinion. I love the pineapple scent it's perfect for summers. I would recommend this to others.
Shannon L.
Paragould , AR
I love the smell of this dish soap! It's my absolute favorite! It gets all the stuck on bits off all while smelling amazing! I've been using it for years and will continue using this product until it's discontinued.
Stephanie Y.
This is by far my favorite scent from dawn. The cleaning power is the same as other formulas. The smell isn't too synthetic like I would expect. Great price of course. I would definitely recommend!
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
Dawn was already my favorite brand of dish soap to use on my dishes, but its a staple in my house now that they have this scent. I love it so much. Still as effective on the dishes as any other scent. Only downside is that it is more difficult to find than others.
Michelle G.
Independence, MO
Our go to dish soap. Nice subtle scent that doesn't linger which I like. I the washing dishes and having such a strong soap smell it feels like you never truly get it off and clean.
Kendra M.
Urbandale, IA
Works great and smells amazing! Is tough on grease and cuts build up away. Bigger bottoms a little pricey but well worth it for name brand and scents variety.
Samantha C.
Bessemer, PA
I love doing dishes thanks to Dawn and I love it even more when the soap smells as good as this! All the cleaning power of Dawn with a great tropical scent!
Elizabeth s.
Lehigh acres, FL
I just found this scent of dawn recently I absolutely love it I love Hawaiian scents I was so happy when I found this