Dawn® Ultra Hand Renewal Pomegranate Splash Scent Dishwashing Liquid 8 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by CinDy G.

BY DAWN #60 in Dish Soap

Experience the dish soap that rinses clear and keeps your hands feelling beautiful. Dawn Hand Renewal gives you softer feeling hands in 3 uses* while giving you the Dawn clean that you trust. Plus, our formula rinses clear, so you'll have dishes that sparkle. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid. *Vs. Dawn Bleach ALT. see more...

Elizabeth D.
Meriden
I use this on a regular basis now. It really does help keep your hands from drying out. I am constently washing dishes with having a family and all. I bought this from walmart. It smell amazing. I will buy this again. An added bonus is for some reason when i use this my nail polish doesn't chip as fast as other cheaper dish soap. Oh and speaking of price it is affordable and worth every penny.
Stephanie S.
This soap still offers a similar, but I would definitely say not as strong as the original, attack on grease and grime when cleaning, but it doesn’t kill your hands by drying them out. It moisturizes while you’re cleaning and had a good scent, but nothing so strong that it overwhelms the dishes you’re eating off of.
Sophia T.
Nobody really likes to stand at a sink and wash dishes, but using this product makes the experience a lot easier. It has an amazing scent, and it feels almost like a lotion. I suffer from eczema, so using something as gentle as this and still being able to get my dishes clean is a plus for me.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Love this one. Makes your hands very soft while you do the dishes. The scent is very pleasant. This does a stellar job of cleaning dishes. The value is great, you don’t need to use a ton so that’s good because it makes the product last longer. I highly recommended this.
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
I wanna let everyone know how much I love Dawn ultra hand renewal in pomegranate splash scent! OMG 😮 this has the best scent ever!!! It also is suppose to leave your hands softer in 3 uses. That is amazing! This is heaven in a small bottle. If you haven’t tried it yet you are definitely missing out!
Stephanie B.
Columbus, IN
I have crazy sensitive skin, and usually have to wear gloves when I wash dishes, but this stuff is extra gentle when I don't have gloves to wear. I also love the scent, and it's still light enough that your dishes don't taste like perfume. I buy it on repeat.
Julie R.
Omaha
Dawn ultra gentle clean special value pomegranate splash scent 8oz another awesome dishwashing liquid by dawn great cleaning power removes grease and a nice scent that isn't to over powering like some brands of dishwashing liquid I pick some up at Dollar Tree and use a coupon!! Great product great price!!! Dawn is by far #1 dishwashing liquid!!!!!!!!
Jessica B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I buy this soap religiously. My mother used to buy it when I was growing up and she still does to this day. It smells great and it's cheap. I always buy mine from Walmart. This is more like a universal product for me. It prevents clothes from staining, stops hinges from squeaking, makes your dishes spotless, and leaves your hands smelling great and feeling soft. I don't know why anybody would use anything other than this. It's great and I highly recommend it to others.
Ashley 🐾.
Fort Morgan , CO
This soap leaves your dishes clean, smelling fresh, and your hands soft. By far the best fish soap I’ve ever bought. It smells amazing and is affordable. I definitely recommend this product and will be buying again in the future
BreAnna P.
Amarillo
This leaves your hands so soft after using it. My husband works on cars and we’ve tried everything and this dish soap is the only thing that can clean his hands and make them soft. You can use it on anything and that’s nice too.