Dawn Ultra Fuji Cherry Blossom Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Crystal G.Dawn Ultra Fuji Cherry Blossom Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Shana C.Dawn Ultra Fuji Cherry Blossom Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Silvana S.

BY DAWN #44 in Dish Soap

Transform your ordinary dishwashing routine into an extraordinary experience with Dawn Escapes dish soap! Indulgent, exotically inspired scents paired with 2X more everyday grease cleaning power* turn your sink into a dish-washing destination. Say bon voyage to dirty dishes and hello to indulgent scents with Dawn Escapes dishwashing liquid. *Per drop based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-ultra Joy.

Lita G.
Deville, LA
Let's face it nothing is better than the original dawn but I love that they came out with other scents. This one smells amazing but I prefer more of a beachy clean scent. If you like floral this one is for you. Pros is it smells good cons there really isn't any, I just prefer a different scent. I would recommend this to anyone who is willing to buy it.
Kiersten J.
West Bloomfield, MI
Because I spend most of my year away at college, I have to wash all of my dishes by hand and this soap was a life saver every time. I just used a little and it lathered up and kept all of my plates and mugs clean. I definitely recommend this soap to others, and you don't even need a full size if it's just one person like myself!
Kellie B.
Atlanta, GA
I bought this dishwashing liquid recently and I love it. The bottle is almost gone! I love using it because it doesn't dry my hands out when I had wash dishes and it also has a great smell. I used to use a cheaper brand and I don't think I will be going back to that brand any time soon. It is definitely worth the extra money.
Bianca R.
Coventry, RI
Bought this soap once at Walmart on a special and i fell in love! it is a great price and feels nice on my hands as I'm washing the dishes. the smell is just a bonus! takes off all residue even left on bowls that my family conveniently forgot to rinse :) love this stuff and if i could find it again I'd purchase it again
Karen P.
This is my favorite smell! I feel a deep connection with Dawn because when I was growing up, you would see hem helping the animals and washing them off in this, so I think I am pretty brand loyal. This scent is perfect because it is different. Not too powerful and it doesn't smell like an old lady either.
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
Any Dawn product to me as scary as this soapworks phenomenal my go to bring most definitely works great on grease stains on the other hand the Fiji cherry blossom dishwashing liquid soap wasn't too big of a fan of it's definitely not like you know the original Dawn soap but I mean it's still pretty great
Kathryn W.
I love Dawn. Their soap foams the most and lasts me the longest! I've made the mistake of getting bargain brands before & always regret it after. I just bought this scene a few weeks ago and I LOVE it! It makes washing dishes less horrible - I'm a sucker for yummy scents and this fits the bill!
Regina G.
Paulsboro, NJ
Dawn is the best dishsoap you could ever use. I've tried other brands and nothing really gets the grease out like Dawn. Plus, you can use it in your bathtub for foot dirt and hard water stains. Not to mention that they sell it in just about every store, from the dollar store to walmart.
Linz G.
Oh My Gosh, When i say this stuff smells how you would imagine it smells, which is DELICIOUS, it does!! Makes my kitchen smell so good after also and who doesn't love PINK dish washing soap? It's a good price and quality for what you'd expect for it, 10/10. Buying more this weekend!
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
I always use Dawn dish soap in different scents just because this problem does not dry my skin out. You can find ones with a moisturizer in it too which is great! I like to use this on my cups or plates just in case they don't come completely clean right out of the dish washer.