Dawn Ultra Fuji Cherry Blossom Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Silvana S.Dawn Ultra Fuji Cherry Blossom Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Shana C.Dawn Ultra Fuji Cherry Blossom Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Crystal G.

BY DAWN #84 in Dish Soap

Transform your ordinary dishwashing routine into an extraordinary experience with Dawn Escapes dish soap! Indulgent, exotically inspired scents paired with 2X more everyday grease cleaning power* turn your sink into a dish-washing destination. Say bon voyage to dirty dishes and hello to indulgent scents with Dawn Escapes dishwashing liquid. *Per drop based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-ultra Joy.

Becca L.
Charlotte , NC
Love the way this smells and the color! It does a great job of getting the feast off my dishes and looks nice on my counter. I use it all the time and smells nice on my hands. I would recommend it. I got it at target.
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
This cleans the dishes well but is so hard to get off of your hands after you are done washing. I scrubbed for a while and my hands still felt slick as if the soap was still there. Price is ok for the value and again it cuts through grease and grime wonderfully but I would be careful if you happen to go run your eyes after you THINK you got the soap off your hands..
Renee D.
Lansing
This is about the only dish soap I will use! They have so many different kinds and most of them smell so good! It works amazing and you only need a little bit. It's not expensive at all. I definitely make sure to keep this on hand at all time!
Christy V.
Hebron, MD
I love anything that smells like cherry blossoms and this soap is awesome! Dawn is the best dish soap out there when it comes to washing things and grease. The others just wash like water and no bubbles
Kiley K.
Chicago
Kim D.
Paducah, KY
I hate washing dishes and unfortunately don't own a dish washer. Luckily dawn offers that extra umph needed to make the job not so dreaded. Lifts grease amazingly and the scent of this one gets me through the chore. Helps lift my spirits when something smells nice although your dishes aren't going to smell like cherry blossoms when you're finished. I personally believe the fragrance in dish detergent is solely for the experience and it works! I also use dawn for numerous other things. I clean houses as a side job and it's part of my carpet shampoo recipe, I've pressure washed with it, amongst alot of other things. Dawn is multiple purpose and all other brands are incomparable.
Jennifer H.
We have this in the break room at work. It smells great and some people even use it to wash their hands because it's gentle and it leaves your hands feeling really soft. I'm not sure how much it is, but my company is on a tight budget and I know they would not continue to buy a product that they felt was too expensive
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells great, feels great! A little bit really goes a long way. I was pleasantly surprised to see how well this cuts through grease in my pots. I would say it's worth it paying a little more for this product that works WAAAYYY better than other brands I've bought, like Ajax. I've made the switch to Dawn.

Also, when it was shipped it was packaged in airtight saran, so there wasn't any mess that I had to clean up upon opening the box.
Jenna D.
Monroe Twp, PA
Okay so first of all this soap literally smells amazing. I recently used it when staying the weekend at a friends house and couldn't get over the scent 😍 besides that point, it's an amazing dish soap. Literally one drop is all you need! We use Dawn at home as well and I am always yelling at my fiancé that one drop is all you need to wash many dishes 😝 Although Dawn is a little pricier, it is worth it.
Ashley N.
Lincoln, NE
I love this dish soap! It works like you would expect anything from dawn to work, and it smells great too! Another reason why this is all I ever but is because this is one of the few detergents that doesn't say do not mix with bleach. Working in the food service industry for many years I am in the habit of using bleach in my rinse water to sanitize and with this product I don't have to worry.