Dawn Ultra Fuji Cherry Blossom Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Crystal G.Dawn Ultra Fuji Cherry Blossom Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Shana C.Dawn Ultra Fuji Cherry Blossom Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Silvana S.

BY DAWN #61 in Dish Soap

Transform your ordinary dishwashing routine into an extraordinary experience with Dawn Escapes dish soap! Indulgent, exotically inspired scents paired with 2X more everyday grease cleaning power* turn your sink into a dish-washing destination. Say bon voyage to dirty dishes and hello to indulgent scents with Dawn Escapes dishwashing liquid. *Per drop based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-ultra Joy.

Taniyra R.
Charlotte , NC
i love this dawn product it comes in handy and is a really good product to use for your dishes when you hand wash them also mi would say the smell is delightful and smells really good and it makes me happy smelling this product because it smells so good
Robin T.
It's my go to dish washing soap.

I've used Dawn for years. It's not just for washing dishes. It's great for cleaning up other messes like stains on clothes or furniture. It's also wonderful for washing your hair if you ever get automotive grease in it or anything else pretty much. I love the smell of this one. It's light and not too sweet. I like cleaning products to smell clean, not an over powering sweet like candy smell.
Angel C.
When we need to purchase dish soap, our go to brand is Dawn. Generally we purchase the blue Dawn as the proceeds go to helping endangered wildlife effected by oil spills. We love that about Dawn. :) Also few times we have bought the scented smells that Dawn has to offer. The Fuji Cherry Blossom smells devine and does an excellent job at cleaning our dishes. The smell brings back memories from my teenage years, so it takes me back.
Lita G.
Deville, LA
Let's face it nothing is better than the original dawn but I love that they came out with other scents. This one smells amazing but I prefer more of a beachy clean scent. If you like floral this one is for you. Pros is it smells good cons there really isn't any, I just prefer a different scent. I would recommend this to anyone who is willing to buy it.
Darlanne D.
Moore, OK
I prefer Dawn over any other brand of dish soap. It lasts longer in the sink, and it can be used for so many other purposes than just dishes. This particular Ultra Fuji Cherry Blossom product is amazing for not just cleaning power, but leaving your kitchen smelling great, while not leaving the scent on your dishes. GREAT for bubble baths too!
Michelle M.
Cincinnati, OH
Dawn is the only dish soap I ever use. Love this scent used it most of the summer. I have even added Dawn to my laundry for my boys oily work clothes. Just not this scent. I dont know if its recommended but it cant hurt my washer more than the oil it breaks down. Also keeps the oil off my washing mach tub. Also use the mint for my dogs baths.
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
Any Dawn product to me as scary as this soapworks phenomenal my go to bring most definitely works great on grease stains on the other hand the Fiji cherry blossom dishwashing liquid soap wasn't too big of a fan of it's definitely not like you know the original Dawn soap but I mean it's still pretty great
Kathryn W.
I love Dawn. Their soap foams the most and lasts me the longest! I've made the mistake of getting bargain brands before & always regret it after. I just bought this scene a few weeks ago and I LOVE it! It makes washing dishes less horrible - I'm a sucker for yummy scents and this fits the bill!
Kelly W.
Sacramento, CA
Love the scent of this one. Leaves your hands soft and smooth. Leaves dishes squeaky clean with no spotting, streaks or smudges. Cleans dishes amazingly clean especially with greasy pots or pans. Many uses besides cleaning dishes. I've used it on my clothes to remove grease stains and other tough stains.
Regina G.
Paulsboro, NJ
Dawn is the best dishsoap you could ever use. I've tried other brands and nothing really gets the grease out like Dawn. Plus, you can use it in your bathtub for foot dirt and hard water stains. Not to mention that they sell it in just about every store, from the dollar store to walmart.