Add a Photo

By DAWN
#28 in Dish Soap

Transform your ordinary dishwashing routine into an extraordinary experience with Dawn Escapes dish soap! Indulgent, exotically inspired scents paired with 2X more everyday grease cleaning power* turn your sink into a dish-washing destination. Say bon voyage to dirty dishes and hello to indulgent scents with Dawn Escapes dishwashing liquid. *Per drop based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-ultra Joy.

Photos (2)
Mary M.
Mary M.
Chevy Chase, MD

Dawn is one of the more expensive brands for good reason. It is very effective, so if you are looking for the best for you and your family, I would go with this brand. Also, this particular scent makes washing the dishes slightly less of an awful chore.
Subs K.
Subs K.

After I use these, my hands feel like they belong to baby's. They leave my hands soft and so delicate, I love the feel of these. My dishes never looked shinier and cleaner. Im so impressed by these. Very very much. Get these! I LOVE IT. Recommend this!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.

Like most dawn products this one cleans well and doesn't leave a soapy residue. Even better, this one left a pleasant smell and did not leave my hands dry and cracked. I would recommend it. I purchased this at target and would purchase it again.
Debbie A.
Debbie A.
Weston, WV

Smells amazing and worms great! Cleans everything so well just from hand washing. It's not very expensive and the bottle lasts at least a month. I think I pay around $3 for a normal sized bottle of it at walmart and I'm never disappointed with dawn!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Blair, NE

I just purchased this scented soap for the first time! Everyone in the house enjoys the scent, it cleans great!, and it's extra soft on the hands! I wash my hands frequently being in healthcare, and this soap never dries my hands out like others do!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

I really enjoy the scent of this fuji cherry dish soap. Obviously this isn't the most high end product and I would rather a more green product. Fortunately, this is readily available in Target and it does the job. I just like other products MORE.
Tiffanie M.
Tiffanie M.
Dugspur, VA

This is a great dish washing soap, it leaves my dishes very clean and definitely does its job!! It also leaves my hands very clean and smell pretty fresh. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new dishwashing soap!!!!!!!!
Hailey C.
Hailey C.

While this soap smells good, I don't like the smell for my dishes. Fruity smells don't work for me for clean dishes. It cleans well, just doesn't do it for me when it comes to smell. The only reason I'd buy it again was to use as hand soap.
Tina F.
Tina F.
Vardaman, MS

I loved this in the beginning but got to where I couldn't stand the smell before I could finish the bottle,sounds crazy,I know,but after awhile the scent gets next to me & that's not good for Migraine sufferers,just my honest opinion here.
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Freedom, WI

I swear by Dawn, it truly has the grease fighting power unlike other brands. And it's gentle on my hands, for winter really takes a toll on them! A little drop of Dawn goes a loooooong way! I would highly recommend this brand of dish soap.

Join Now