Add a Photo

By DAWN
#37 in Dish Soap

Transform your ordinary dishwashing routine into an extraordinary experience with Dawn Escapes dish soap! Indulgent, exotically inspired scents paired with 2X more everyday grease cleaning power* turn your sink into a dish-washing destination. Say bon voyage to dirty dishes and hello to indulgent scents with Dawn Escapes dishwashing liquid. *Per drop based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-ultra Joy.

Photos (2)
Taniyra R.
Taniyra R.
Charlotte, NC

i love this dawn product it comes in handy and is a really good product to use for your dishes when you hand wash them also mi would say the smell is delightful and smells really good and it makes me happy smelling this product because it smells so good
Mary M.
Mary M.
Chevy Chase, MD

Dawn is one of the more expensive brands for good reason. It is very effective, so if you are looking for the best for you and your family, I would go with this brand. Also, this particular scent makes washing the dishes slightly less of an awful chore.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Barr Settlement, NS

I have always liked Dawn as one of my favorite dish soaps. The Fuji Cherry Blossom one leaves a great scent as well as lathers up nice to cut the grease from the dishes making washing dishes easy. Very gentle solution on the hands and dishes feel clean.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Blair, NE

I just purchased this scented soap for the first time! Everyone in the house enjoys the scent, it cleans great!, and it's extra soft on the hands! I wash my hands frequently being in healthcare, and this soap never dries my hands out like others do!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

I really enjoy the scent of this fuji cherry dish soap. Obviously this isn't the most high end product and I would rather a more green product. Fortunately, this is readily available in Target and it does the job. I just like other products MORE.
Tiffanie M.
Tiffanie M.
Dugspur, VA

This is a great dish washing soap, it leaves my dishes very clean and definitely does its job!! It also leaves my hands very clean and smell pretty fresh. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new dishwashing soap!!!!!!!!
Hailey C.
Hailey C.

While this soap smells good, I don't like the smell for my dishes. Fruity smells don't work for me for clean dishes. It cleans well, just doesn't do it for me when it comes to smell. The only reason I'd buy it again was to use as hand soap.
Tina F.
Tina F.
Vardaman, MS

I loved this in the beginning but got to where I couldn't stand the smell before I could finish the bottle,sounds crazy,I know,but after awhile the scent gets next to me & that's not good for Migraine sufferers,just my honest opinion here.
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Freedom, WI

I swear by Dawn, it truly has the grease fighting power unlike other brands. And it's gentle on my hands, for winter really takes a toll on them! A little drop of Dawn goes a loooooong way! I would highly recommend this brand of dish soap.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.

I love the smell of this. When I wash dishes the smell lingers for a while and it smells so fresh and clean. It almost makes up for having to do the dishes in the first place. It is also effective which is really the most important part.

Join Now