Add a Photo

By DAWN
#47 in Dish Soap

Transform your ordinary dishwashing routine into an extraordinary experience with Dawn Escapes dish soap! Indulgent, exotically inspired scents paired with 2X more everyday grease cleaning power* turn your sink into a dish-washing destination. Say bon voyage to dirty dishes and hello to indulgent scents with Dawn Escapes dishwashing liquid. *Per drop based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-ultra Joy.

Ashley L.
Ashley L.

I really enjoy the scent of this fuji cherry dish soap. Obviously this isn't the most high end product and I would rather a more green product. Fortunately, this is readily available in Target and it does the job. I just like other products MORE.
Tiffanie M.
Tiffanie M.
Dugspur, VA

This is a great dish washing soap, it leaves my dishes very clean and definitely does its job!! It also leaves my hands very clean and smell pretty fresh. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new dishwashing soap!!!!!!!!
Jackie B.
Jackie B.

I love the smell of this. When I wash dishes the smell lingers for a while and it smells so fresh and clean. It almost makes up for having to do the dishes in the first place. It is also effective which is really the most important part.
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
State Center, IA

Dawn is definitely my go to dish soap its not super runny like some others I have tried and it is very good on grease and worth the price. Just tried this smell for the first time and I love it. I don't think I will get a different one
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Louisville, KY

I think Dawn is dishwashing liquid that gets my dishes the most clean. It smells great and cleans the dishes well without a ton of scrubbing. You can get dawn dish shop at all local stores, I even use it to clean my makeup brushes.
Mayra A.
Mayra A.
Midland, TX

Five stars because I mean come on now can this get any better, this is such a good dish soap and for the price I think it is definitely worth it, this company really knows what I like and these smells combined are perfect for me
Jas. J.
Jas. J.

This dishwashing liquid smells amazing & cuts the through grease like its nothing. The dish liquid is highly affordable & a little goes a long way! I would say this is the number one brand to choose when buying dish liquid.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Warrenton, VA

This smells great and is the best of all the fish soaps in my opinion. All dawn products are my favorite but this new smell easily went to the top. It's fresh, fun and energetic and smooth on my hands and dishes. Love this
Shaunda S.
Shaunda S.
Toronto, OH

Dawn gets our dishes clean, and this version smells fantastic. The whole kitchen smells fresher. Doesn't dry out my hands, but cuts grease. I buy mine at the dollar general in town. Would highly recommend this dish soap.
Mai Xue L.
Mai Xue L.

I love all the dawns dish soap. The original is my favorite. Sometimes I do feel like I want a different scented soap, I know I can count on dawn. A little goes a long way. One bottle last longer than any I've purchased.

Join Now