Dawn Ultra Fuji Cherry Blossom Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Silvana S.Dawn Ultra Fuji Cherry Blossom Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Shana C.Dawn Ultra Fuji Cherry Blossom Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Crystal G.

BY DAWN #83 in Dish Soap

Transform your ordinary dishwashing routine into an extraordinary experience with Dawn Escapes dish soap! Indulgent, exotically inspired scents paired with 2X more everyday grease cleaning power* turn your sink into a dish-washing destination. Say bon voyage to dirty dishes and hello to indulgent scents with Dawn Escapes dishwashing liquid. *Per drop based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-ultra Joy.

Alexia L.
Gadsden, AZ
This product smells great and goes a long way. The best part is that it is gentle on your skin and doesn't dry out your hands. Other dish washing soaps dry out hands, which causes me to get an allergic reaction, so using this product stops me from getting rashes!
Christina R.
Ocala, FL
I have always used the original Dawn, then I stumbled upon the Cherry Blossom one! First of all, it works just as good as the original but the scent is amazing! It's the same price as the original & the results are the same. I tell everyone about this (I love cherry blossoms so it was a must to try). If you love cherry blossoms too, you need to buy this now!
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
Love love loveeeee this brand of dish soap! It's perfect for getting those tough grease spots out of your pans and also from your clothes!! I love how they have different scents because who doesn't like to vary what they are smelling every now and then lol
Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX
It doesn't smell as good as you'd expect it to. It was not very scented, but it works well and it's a good brand. It gets the grease out and worked wonderfully, so I'm happy with it.
Jennefer M.
La Porte, IN
Love this dish soap scent when I can find it, it seems to pop up here and there. When I find it, I buy a few bottles. I catch myself washing my hands with it bc it smells so good lol
Janinna H.
Ludington, MI
No me agrada muy bien el aroma de este jabón de trastes, se me hace mas como un detergente de ropa porque el aroma queda demasiado penetrante en mi vajilla y la verdad en lo personal no lo compro al menos que sea el único jabón de vajillas en la tienda.
Desiree M.
Santa Ana, CA
I really like using the dawn soaps when washing dishes because they smell great and don't dry your hands out like other brands! They are inexpensive and come in so many different scents so you are always able to try something new! I definitely recommend
Caroline M.
Hebron, MD
I love the smell of this liquid. A little goes a long way so you don't need to use large amounts at one time. This bottle will last you a while too. I thought this product cleans very well and has the fresh scent to go with it. I have been purchasing this for a while now.
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
Smells amazing and worms great! Cleans everything so well just from hand washing. It's not very expensive and the bottle lasts at least a month. I think I pay around $3 for a normal sized bottle of it at walmart and I'm never disappointed with dawn!
Sierra S.
Hydro, OK
I only use Dawn, like ever. The soap cleans absolutely everything! I know because I hand wash all my dishes. The scent is amazing and not over powering! It's affordable and great price for the quantity.