Dawn Ultra Fuji Cherry Blossom Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Silvana S.Dawn Ultra Fuji Cherry Blossom Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Shana C.Dawn Ultra Fuji Cherry Blossom Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Crystal G.

BY DAWN #30 in Dish Soap

Transform your ordinary dishwashing routine into an extraordinary experience with Dawn Escapes dish soap! Indulgent, exotically inspired scents paired with 2X more everyday grease cleaning power* turn your sink into a dish-washing destination. Say bon voyage to dirty dishes and hello to indulgent scents with Dawn Escapes dishwashing liquid. *Per drop based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-ultra Joy.

Denise R.
Missoula, MT
I have been using Dawn for years and wont switch. It leaves my dishes squeaky clean and makes me feel the jobs been done. I usually get it at Target, they have a great variety of scents. Having soft yum smelling hands after getting dishes super clean is a great bonus.
Kathy K.
Morgan City, LA
Love Dawn dish soap. I never buy any other brand. It's the only 1 that cuts grease on my dishes. Anything else i have tried never gets my dished clean enough. I buy mine at Wal-mart because it has a better price that anywhere else. I like to change up the smell
Angela F.
Pacifica, CA
Wasn't super impressed with this product. My boyfriend bought it cause he thought I would like the scent. It just isn't as effective as the basic Dawn soap.

Sometimes it's just best to stick with the basics.
Cheyanne T.
This smells so good. I feel as if this doesn't perform as well as the original dawn dish soap. It doesn't do as good of a job breaking up grease. It is a nice change from the original scent though and it does still does a good job cleaning dishes. I would recommend!
Alexia L.
Gadsden, AZ
This product smells great and goes a long way. The best part is that it is gentle on your skin and doesn't dry out your hands. Other dish washing soaps dry out hands, which causes me to get an allergic reaction, so using this product stops me from getting rashes!
Christina R.
Ocala, FL
I have always used the original Dawn, then I stumbled upon the Cherry Blossom one! First of all, it works just as good as the original but the scent is amazing! It's the same price as the original & the results are the same. I tell everyone about this (I love cherry blossoms so it was a must to try). If you love cherry blossoms too, you need to buy this now!
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
Love love loveeeee this brand of dish soap! It's perfect for getting those tough grease spots out of your pans and also from your clothes!! I love how they have different scents because who doesn't like to vary what they are smelling every now and then lol
Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX
It doesn't smell as good as you'd expect it to. It was not very scented, but it works well and it's a good brand. It gets the grease out and worked wonderfully, so I'm happy with it.
Jennefer M.
La Porte, IN
Love this dish soap scent when I can find it, it seems to pop up here and there. When I find it, I buy a few bottles. I catch myself washing my hands with it bc it smells so good lol
Janinna H.
Ludington, MI
No me agrada muy bien el aroma de este jabón de trastes, se me hace mas como un detergente de ropa porque el aroma queda demasiado penetrante en mi vajilla y la verdad en lo personal no lo compro al menos que sea el único jabón de vajillas en la tienda.