Add a Photo

By DAWN
#47 in Dish Soap

Transform your ordinary dishwashing routine into an extraordinary experience with Dawn Escapes dish soap! Indulgent, exotically inspired scents paired with 2X more everyday grease cleaning power* turn your sink into a dish-washing destination. Say bon voyage to dirty dishes and hello to indulgent scents with Dawn Escapes dishwashing liquid. *Per drop based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-ultra Joy.

Olivia T.
Olivia T.

I was able to get my hands on this soap once before... But they don't carry this at Walmart anymore and they don't have any more targets in Canada... So I'm unsure where to repurchase. I loved this scent so much.... Please let me know if you can find this in Canada and where
Wardah A.
Wardah A.

This is a good detergent. You only need a little to wash a lot of dishes if you are using a sponge. The price is good and it smells nice as well. I find that each bottle can last me more than a month if I use it carefully. I always buy this unless something else is on sale.
Alysha W.
Alysha W.
Duarte, CA

I recently discovered this scent and I fell in love! I like that it's soft on my hands and leaves my hand smelling amazing after washing the dishes. It's a very effective product to use and you will not be disappointed. I will continue to but this scent and product forever
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Douglasville, GA

I bought a small one of these one time at a dollar tree & since then use only dawn . The smell that this particular one filled my house with was lovely , I enjoyed washing dishes just to smell this soap . I've never had any issues with dawn & it always cleans up nicely !
vianca h.
vianca h.
El Paso, TX

Ever see the Dawn duck commercial where they save him from the oil and clean him up with Dawn dish soap??? I swear I feel like my dishes feel the same when I use Dawn on them.. it takes off all grease right away. it leaves no greasy residue and leaves the dishes shiny!!!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
North Sydney , Nova scotia

This is my go-to brand of dish detergent! The soap works very well, especially anything with grease on it. This particular kind is a lot softer on the hands, unlike the original. Dawn is also affordable and priced around the same as other popular brands. I recommend it!
Diana R.
Diana R.
Evanston, IL

I love the smell of this. I use it all the time, even to just wash my hands because it leaves them very soft. There are no cons to this, and it has great value and lasts a long time and can be used for anything. I buy it at my local grocery store and I would recommend.
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT

Dawn dish soap is the best one out there it helps with grease oil that's great for your hands that does not make it dry or cracked or cause any problems this has been a favorite for years if you have not tried I would recommend the quality and the price is really great
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY

I love Dawn dish soap. To me it is the best. My dishes always come out clean and my hands never feel too dry. This specific scent is great. You get the same effectiveness, but with a nice smell. I found this scent at Target, but have seen it at several grocery stores.
Catelyn W.
Catelyn W.
Okemah, OK

We always buy Dawn when purchasing dish washing detergent. I usually buy the blue bottle because it helps the baby ducks but my daughter picked this out because it was pink. The smell was amazing and it did a great job cleaning the dishes. I would purchase this again.

Join Now