Dawn Ultra Fuji Cherry Blossom Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Silvana S.Dawn Ultra Fuji Cherry Blossom Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Shana C.Dawn Ultra Fuji Cherry Blossom Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Crystal G.

BY DAWN #31 in Dish Soap

Transform your ordinary dishwashing routine into an extraordinary experience with Dawn Escapes dish soap! Indulgent, exotically inspired scents paired with 2X more everyday grease cleaning power* turn your sink into a dish-washing destination. Say bon voyage to dirty dishes and hello to indulgent scents with Dawn Escapes dishwashing liquid. *Per drop based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-ultra Joy.

Photos (3)
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
New Castle, PA
This is my favorite dish soap. Smells great and it cleans the dishes spotless.
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
Oak Grove, KY
Smells GREAT. I camt have plaon smelling saop and this one smells just great
Kim D.
Kim D.
Paducah, KY
I hate washing dishes and unfortunately don't own a dish washer. Luckily dawn offers that extra umph needed to make the job not so dreaded. Lifts grease amazingly and the scent of this one gets me through the chore. Helps lift my spirits when something smells nice although your dishes aren't going to smell like cherry blossoms when you're finished. I personally believe the fragrance in dish detergent is solely for the experience and it works! I also use dawn for numerous other things. I clean houses as a side job and it's part of my carpet shampoo recipe, I've pressure washed with it, amongst alot of other things. Dawn is multiple purpose and all other brands are incomparable.
Dorothy R.
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells great, feels great! A little bit really goes a long way. I was pleasantly surprised to see how well this cuts through grease in my pots. I would say it's worth it paying a little more for this product that works WAAAYYY better than other brands I've bought, like Ajax. I've made the switch to Dawn.

Also, when it was shipped it was packaged in airtight saran, so there wasn't any mess that I had to clean up upon opening the box.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Harveys Lake, PA
Okay so first of all this soap literally smells amazing. I recently used it when staying the weekend at a friends house and couldn't get over the scent 😍 besides that point, it's an amazing dish soap. Literally one drop is all you need! We use Dawn at home as well and I am always yelling at my fiancé that one drop is all you need to wash many dishes 😝 Although Dawn is a little pricier, it is worth it.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
My roommate loves scented products so she brought this home one time. It is a perfectly good dish soap that performs very well. Unfortunately, I am not a fan of heavily scented items so I did not like this dish soap. We have not repurchased. I wouldn't recommend
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
While this soap smells good, I don't like the smell for my dishes. Fruity smells don't work for me for clean dishes. It cleans well, just doesn't do it for me when it comes to smell. The only reason I'd buy it again was to use as hand soap.
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Panama City, FL
I love dawn dish soap! I think the price is great for how thoroughly it cleans. And this scent in particular is fabulous. In addition to making my dishes look sparkly and clean, the soap isn't drying on my skin and this scent makes my skin smell delicious. Definitely something I will be purchasing again!
Trina J.
Trina J.
This smells SOOO good. I use regular dawn dish soap to wash all of my dishes but I use this one to clean my makeup brushes.. Dawn is very gentle and does in fact give me the clean that I want. I feel much safer and cleaner when using it on my dishes or whatever I may be using it to clean with.
Chanel M.
Chanel M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Dawn Ultra Fuji Cherry Blossom Dishwashing Liquid
Dawn is great for getting your dishes clean fast. The price is average for dishwashing liquids. Pros are that Dawn also helps clean animals with its product, great fragrance selection, and they have a no fragrance formula available.