Dawn Ultra Fuji Cherry Blossom Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Crystal G.Dawn Ultra Fuji Cherry Blossom Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Shana C.Dawn Ultra Fuji Cherry Blossom Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Silvana S.

BY DAWN #44 in Dish Soap

Transform your ordinary dishwashing routine into an extraordinary experience with Dawn Escapes dish soap! Indulgent, exotically inspired scents paired with 2X more everyday grease cleaning power* turn your sink into a dish-washing destination. Say bon voyage to dirty dishes and hello to indulgent scents with Dawn Escapes dishwashing liquid. *Per drop based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-ultra Joy.

Kim D.
Paducah, KY
I hate washing dishes and unfortunately don't own a dish washer. Luckily dawn offers that extra umph needed to make the job not so dreaded. Lifts grease amazingly and the scent of this one gets me through the chore. Helps lift my spirits when something smells nice although your dishes aren't going to smell like cherry blossoms when you're finished. I personally believe the fragrance in dish detergent is solely for the experience and it works! I also use dawn for numerous other things. I clean houses as a side job and it's part of my carpet shampoo recipe, I've pressure washed with it, amongst alot of other things. Dawn is multiple purpose and all other brands are incomparable.
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells great, feels great! A little bit really goes a long way. I was pleasantly surprised to see how well this cuts through grease in my pots. I would say it's worth it paying a little more for this product that works WAAAYYY better than other brands I've bought, like Ajax. I've made the switch to Dawn.

Also, when it was shipped it was packaged in airtight saran, so there wasn't any mess that I had to clean up upon opening the box.
Jenna D.
Harveys Lake, PA
Okay so first of all this soap literally smells amazing. I recently used it when staying the weekend at a friends house and couldn't get over the scent 😍 besides that point, it's an amazing dish soap. Literally one drop is all you need! We use Dawn at home as well and I am always yelling at my fiancé that one drop is all you need to wash many dishes 😝 Although Dawn is a little pricier, it is worth it.
Ashley N.
Lincoln, NE
I love this dish soap! It works like you would expect anything from dawn to work, and it smells great too! Another reason why this is all I ever but is because this is one of the few detergents that doesn't say do not mix with bleach. Working in the food service industry for many years I am in the habit of using bleach in my rinse water to sanitize and with this product I don't have to worry.
Cindy H.
My roommate loves scented products so she brought this home one time. It is a perfectly good dish soap that performs very well. Unfortunately, I am not a fan of heavily scented items so I did not like this dish soap. We have not repurchased. I wouldn't recommend
Hailey C.
While this soap smells good, I don't like the smell for my dishes. Fruity smells don't work for me for clean dishes. It cleans well, just doesn't do it for me when it comes to smell. The only reason I'd buy it again was to use as hand soap.
Melissa M.
I cant praise this product enough. The cleaning of tough grease or food stains are easy to combat. The scent is fantastic, my absolute favorite! Purchasing this at grocery store or at target, it has a very affordable price. Buying it over and over again! Stock up!
Chelsea R.
Bishop, GA
This is a great product. I've used this to hand wash dishes in the sink that can not fit in my dishwasher. I am always happy with the resulting clean I get. I love to use this product on clothing too when I get an oil stain. I simply just dab it on the stain and wash it with my other clothes. It always does the trick.
Crystal C.
Gainesville, FL
Soft to the touch. I always use gloves when doing dishes because I don't like to touch the left over foods, but I've admittedly used this a few times to wash my hands when I come home from work and my hands never feel dried out. It also does a great job in cleaning oil, which is what it was designed to do!
Nicole M.
The Fuji Cherry Blossom soap has an amazing scent while getting the job done effectively. I use it about everyday because I do not have a dishwasher, and the product holds up to the amount of dishes that accumulate. I will definitely be buying this product again as long as it's in stock at my local stores.