Add a Photo

By DAWN
#37 in Dish Soap

Transform your ordinary dishwashing routine into an extraordinary experience with Dawn Escapes dish soap! Indulgent, exotically inspired scents paired with 2X more everyday grease cleaning power* turn your sink into a dish-washing destination. Say bon voyage to dirty dishes and hello to indulgent scents with Dawn Escapes dishwashing liquid. *Per drop based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-ultra Joy.

Photos (2)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

We have this in the break room at work. It smells great and some people even use it to wash their hands because it's gentle and it leaves your hands feeling really soft. I'm not sure how much it is, but my company is on a tight budget and I know they would not continue to buy a product that they felt was too expensive
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Bishop, GA

This is a great product. I've used this to hand wash dishes in the sink that can not fit in my dishwasher. I am always happy with the resulting clean I get. I love to use this product on clothing too when I get an oil stain. I simply just dab it on the stain and wash it with my other clothes. It always does the trick.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Flanders, NJ

All of the Dawn dishwashing liquid works really well the only thing that differs is the sent. I personally like this smell because it stays on your hands for a bit but smells nice and floral. Its really good for getting off the tough stuff too! If you're on the fence try it just pick whatever sent you like!
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Gainesville, FL

Soft to the touch. I always use gloves when doing dishes because I don't like to touch the left over foods, but I've admittedly used this a few times to wash my hands when I come home from work and my hands never feel dried out. It also does a great job in cleaning oil, which is what it was designed to do!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

The Fuji Cherry Blossom soap has an amazing scent while getting the job done effectively. I use it about everyday because I do not have a dishwasher, and the product holds up to the amount of dishes that accumulate. I will definitely be buying this product again as long as it's in stock at my local stores.
Karen P.
Karen P.

This is my favorite smell! I feel a deep connection with Dawn because when I was growing up, you would see hem helping the animals and washing them off in this, so I think I am pretty brand loyal. This scent is perfect because it is different. Not too powerful and it doesn't smell like an old lady either.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Sacramento, CA

Love the scent of this one. Leaves your hands soft and smooth. Leaves dishes squeaky clean with no spotting, streaks or smudges. Cleans dishes amazingly clean especially with greasy pots or pans. Many uses besides cleaning dishes. I've used it on my clothes to remove grease stains and other tough stains.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Baytown, TX

Any Dawn product to me as scary as this soapworks phenomenal my go to bring most definitely works great on grease stains on the other hand the Fiji cherry blossom dishwashing liquid soap wasn't too big of a fan of it's definitely not like you know the original Dawn soap but I mean it's still pretty great
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.

I love Dawn. Their soap foams the most and lasts me the longest! I've made the mistake of getting bargain brands before & always regret it after. I just bought this scene a few weeks ago and I LOVE it! It makes washing dishes less horrible - I'm a sucker for yummy scents and this fits the bill!
Kelly N.
Kelly N.

I only buy dawn dish soap. I use this soap not just for my dishes but mixed with some vinegar and hot water as my everyday surface cleaner. It's affordable priced and I love you need less than other brands to get super suds. This scent smells great too. I highly recommend this scent and brand.

Join Now