Add a Photo

By DAWN
#38 in Dish Soap

Transform your ordinary dishwashing routine into an extraordinary experience with Dawn Escapes dish soap! Indulgent, exotically inspired scents paired with 2X more everyday grease cleaning power* turn your sink into a dish-washing destination. Say bon voyage to dirty dishes and hello to indulgent scents with Dawn Escapes dishwashing liquid. *Per drop based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-ultra Joy.

Photos (2)
Jeanette S.
Jeanette S.
Manteca, CA

I use Dawn all the time to get the job done. Great price for a good value. Not pricey at all and you can always find these for a great price.
Yamilex R.
Yamilex R.
Hidalgo , Tx

Apart from smelling delicious. Dawn gets rids of all oils and bacteria the dishes are squeaky clean. I also use it to clean my makeup sponge.
Kelley S.
Kelley S.
Clermont

Favorite dish soap ever! Smells so good, isn't harsh on your hands and cleans dishes really well. Takes grease off and leaves dishes shining.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Raleigh, NC

I currently use this dishwashing liquid and its smells great. Cleans dishes pretty well and I use it also to wash my hands without a problem.
Ruby P.
Ruby P.

It's all about the scent on this one. I love dawn to wash dishes and to clean my makeup brushes. It's not to harsh on the skin or my brushes.
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Inman, SC

Dawn is my go to dish soap. I usually use the regular blue one, but I recently got this one and like it. It smells so good and works good too
Nathalia M.
Nathalia M.
Hialeah, FL

Love the smell and quality.
I do wish the consistency was a little thicker and didnt run out so fast. But gentle on my hands and cleans well
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Panama City, FL

Love Dawn dish soap! Cleans well and smells great. I've bought cheaper dish soap before and it does not even compare. Will always buy Dawn.
Ciera N B.
Ciera N B.
Virden, IL

I love the smell of this dishwashing liquid soap. And I like the fact that they sell it in such a big bottle. And your hands smell good too
Joan Marie S.
Joan Marie S.

Dawn is awesome on its own but then they made it smell good? At least when I'm torturing myself doing dishes I can smell something pretty!