Dawn Ultra Fuji Cherry Blossom Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Crystal G.Dawn Ultra Fuji Cherry Blossom Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Shana C.Dawn Ultra Fuji Cherry Blossom Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Silvana S.

BY DAWN #56 in Dish Soap

Transform your ordinary dishwashing routine into an extraordinary experience with Dawn Escapes dish soap! Indulgent, exotically inspired scents paired with 2X more everyday grease cleaning power* turn your sink into a dish-washing destination. Say bon voyage to dirty dishes and hello to indulgent scents with Dawn Escapes dishwashing liquid. *Per drop based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-ultra Joy.

Kim D.
Paducah, KY
I hate washing dishes and unfortunately don't own a dish washer. Luckily dawn offers that extra umph needed to make the job not so dreaded. Lifts grease amazingly and the scent of this one gets me through the chore. Helps lift my spirits when something smells nice although your dishes aren't going to smell like cherry blossoms when you're finished. I personally believe the fragrance in dish detergent is solely for the experience and it works! I also use dawn for numerous other things. I clean houses as a side job and it's part of my carpet shampoo recipe, I've pressure washed with it, amongst alot of other things. Dawn is multiple purpose and all other brands are incomparable.
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
Being a mom of 4 and not owning a dishwasher, you'd think that I live in the 50's! There are tons of dishes and baby bottles everyday that need washing! So when I look for a dish detergent, I know that Dawn is the best one to cut through the hard grease and baby formula, without leaving my hands looking like a old raisin!
The smell on this one is so good too! I use it for a quick hand wash! I've had other dish soaps with smells before and they left the smell on my dishes. This kind doesn't.
Robin T.
It's my go to dish washing soap.

I've used Dawn for years. It's not just for washing dishes. It's great for cleaning up other messes like stains on clothes or furniture. It's also wonderful for washing your hair if you ever get automotive grease in it or anything else pretty much. I love the smell of this one. It's light and not too sweet. I like cleaning products to smell clean, not an over powering sweet like candy smell.
Jennifer H.
We have this in the break room at work. It smells great and some people even use it to wash their hands because it's gentle and it leaves your hands feeling really soft. I'm not sure how much it is, but my company is on a tight budget and I know they would not continue to buy a product that they felt was too expensive
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells great, feels great! A little bit really goes a long way. I was pleasantly surprised to see how well this cuts through grease in my pots. I would say it's worth it paying a little more for this product that works WAAAYYY better than other brands I've bought, like Ajax. I've made the switch to Dawn.

Also, when it was shipped it was packaged in airtight saran, so there wasn't any mess that I had to clean up upon opening the box.
Kelly W.
Sacramento, CA
Love the scent of this one. Leaves your hands soft and smooth. Leaves dishes squeaky clean with no spotting, streaks or smudges. Cleans dishes amazingly clean especially with greasy pots or pans. Many uses besides cleaning dishes. I've used it on my clothes to remove grease stains and other tough stains.
Jenna D.
Harveys Lake, PA
Okay so first of all this soap literally smells amazing. I recently used it when staying the weekend at a friends house and couldn't get over the scent 😍 besides that point, it's an amazing dish soap. Literally one drop is all you need! We use Dawn at home as well and I am always yelling at my fiancé that one drop is all you need to wash many dishes 😝 Although Dawn is a little pricier, it is worth it.
Ashley N.
Lincoln, NE
I love this dish soap! It works like you would expect anything from dawn to work, and it smells great too! Another reason why this is all I ever but is because this is one of the few detergents that doesn't say do not mix with bleach. Working in the food service industry for many years I am in the habit of using bleach in my rinse water to sanitize and with this product I don't have to worry.
Jennifer R.
Richland, WA
Want a dish detergent that not only cuts through the toughest grease but also smells great and leaves you hands soft? Look no more. Dawn dish soap is the only brand I will ever buy again. Hands down it works better than the competition. Lasts longer and use less i love DAWN
Stephanie W.
Flanders , NJ
All of the Dawn dishwashing liquid works really well the only thing that differs is the sent. I personally like this smell because it stays on your hands for a bit but smells nice and floral. Its really good for getting off the tough stuff too! If you're on the fence try it just pick whatever sent you like!