Add a Photo

By DAWN
#47 in Dish Soap

Transform your ordinary dishwashing routine into an extraordinary experience with Dawn Escapes dish soap! Indulgent, exotically inspired scents paired with 2X more everyday grease cleaning power* turn your sink into a dish-washing destination. Say bon voyage to dirty dishes and hello to indulgent scents with Dawn Escapes dishwashing liquid. *Per drop based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-ultra Joy.

Angel C.
Angel C.

When we need to purchase dish soap, our go to brand is Dawn. Generally we purchase the blue Dawn as the proceeds go to helping endangered wildlife effected by oil spills. We love that about Dawn. :) Also few times we have bought the scented smells that Dawn has to offer. The Fuji Cherry Blossom smells devine and does an excellent job at cleaning our dishes. The smell brings back memories from my teenage years, so it takes me back.
Lita G.
Lita G.
Deville, LA

Let's face it nothing is better than the original dawn but I love that they came out with other scents. This one smells amazing but I prefer more of a beachy clean scent. If you like floral this one is for you. Pros is it smells good cons there really isn't any, I just prefer a different scent. I would recommend this to anyone who is willing to buy it.
Darlanne D.
Darlanne D.
Moore, OK

I prefer Dawn over any other brand of dish soap. It lasts longer in the sink, and it can be used for so many other purposes than just dishes. This particular Ultra Fuji Cherry Blossom product is amazing for not just cleaning power, but leaving your kitchen smelling great, while not leaving the scent on your dishes. GREAT for bubble baths too!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Cincinnati, OH

Dawn is the only dish soap I ever use. Love this scent used it most of the summer. I have even added Dawn to my laundry for my boys oily work clothes. Just not this scent. I dont know if its recommended but it cant hurt my washer more than the oil it breaks down. Also keeps the oil off my washing mach tub. Also use the mint for my dogs baths.
Kiersten J.
Kiersten J.
West Bloomfield, MI

Because I spend most of my year away at college, I have to wash all of my dishes by hand and this soap was a life saver every time. I just used a little and it lathered up and kept all of my plates and mugs clean. I definitely recommend this soap to others, and you don't even need a full size if it's just one person like myself!
Kellie B.
Kellie B.
Atlanta, GA

I bought this dishwashing liquid recently and I love it. The bottle is almost gone! I love using it because it doesn't dry my hands out when I had wash dishes and it also has a great smell. I used to use a cheaper brand and I don't think I will be going back to that brand any time soon. It is definitely worth the extra money.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Coventry, RI

Bought this soap once at Walmart on a special and i fell in love! it is a great price and feels nice on my hands as I'm washing the dishes. the smell is just a bonus! takes off all residue even left on bowls that my family conveniently forgot to rinse :) love this stuff and if i could find it again I'd purchase it again
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Bishop, GA

This is a great product. I've used this to hand wash dishes in the sink that can not fit in my dishwasher. I am always happy with the resulting clean I get. I love to use this product on clothing too when I get an oil stain. I simply just dab it on the stain and wash it with my other clothes. It always does the trick.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Gainesville, FL

Soft to the touch. I always use gloves when doing dishes because I don't like to touch the left over foods, but I've admittedly used this a few times to wash my hands when I come home from work and my hands never feel dried out. It also does a great job in cleaning oil, which is what it was designed to do!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

The Fuji Cherry Blossom soap has an amazing scent while getting the job done effectively. I use it about everyday because I do not have a dishwasher, and the product holds up to the amount of dishes that accumulate. I will definitely be buying this product again as long as it's in stock at my local stores.

Join Now