Add a Photo

By DAWN
#37 in Dish Soap

Transform your ordinary dishwashing routine into an extraordinary experience with Dawn Escapes dish soap! Indulgent, exotically inspired scents paired with 2X more everyday grease cleaning power* turn your sink into a dish-washing destination. Say bon voyage to dirty dishes and hello to indulgent scents with Dawn Escapes dishwashing liquid. *Per drop based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-ultra Joy.

Photos (2)
Kim D.
Kim D.
Paducah, KY

I hate washing dishes and unfortunately don't own a dish washer. Luckily dawn offers that extra umph needed to make the job not so dreaded. Lifts grease amazingly and the scent of this one gets me through the chore. Helps lift my spirits when something smells nice although your dishes aren't going to smell like cherry blossoms when you're finished. I personally believe the fragrance in dish detergent is solely for the experience and it works! I also use dawn for numerous other things. I clean houses as a side job and it's part of my carpet shampoo recipe, I've pressure washed with it, amongst alot of other things. Dawn is multiple purpose and all other brands are incomparable.
Shana E.
Shana E.
Geneseo, NY

Being a mom of 4 and not owning a dishwasher, you'd think that I live in the 50's! There are tons of dishes and baby bottles everyday that need washing! So when I look for a dish detergent, I know that Dawn is the best one to cut through the hard grease and baby formula, without leaving my hands looking like a old raisin!
The smell on this one is so good too! I use it for a quick hand wash! I've had other dish soaps with smells before and they left the smell on my dishes. This kind doesn't.
Angel C.
Angel C.

When we need to purchase dish soap, our go to brand is Dawn. Generally we purchase the blue Dawn as the proceeds go to helping endangered wildlife effected by oil spills. We love that about Dawn. :) Also few times we have bought the scented smells that Dawn has to offer. The Fuji Cherry Blossom smells devine and does an excellent job at cleaning our dishes. The smell brings back memories from my teenage years, so it takes me back.
Robin T.
Robin T.

It's my go to dish washing soap.

I've used Dawn for years. It's not just for washing dishes. It's great for cleaning up other messes like stains on clothes or furniture. It's also wonderful for washing your hair if you ever get automotive grease in it or anything else pretty much. I love the smell of this one. It's light and not too sweet. I like cleaning products to smell clean, not an over powering sweet like candy smell.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Philadelphia, PA

This is a must have household item!!! I've bought it conveniently at my local shop rite, and stacked up on this dish washing liquid! First of, the cherry blossom smell is the most soothing, flavorable gentle smell when it comes to washing dishes, and in a way makes the experience of washing dishes a little more pleasant. Also, no streaks!! My glass cups come out Crystal clean!
Lita G.
Lita G.
Deville, LA

Let's face it nothing is better than the original dawn but I love that they came out with other scents. This one smells amazing but I prefer more of a beachy clean scent. If you like floral this one is for you. Pros is it smells good cons there really isn't any, I just prefer a different scent. I would recommend this to anyone who is willing to buy it.
Darlanne D.
Darlanne D.
Moore, OK

I prefer Dawn over any other brand of dish soap. It lasts longer in the sink, and it can be used for so many other purposes than just dishes. This particular Ultra Fuji Cherry Blossom product is amazing for not just cleaning power, but leaving your kitchen smelling great, while not leaving the scent on your dishes. GREAT for bubble baths too!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Cincinnati, OH

Dawn is the only dish soap I ever use. Love this scent used it most of the summer. I have even added Dawn to my laundry for my boys oily work clothes. Just not this scent. I dont know if its recommended but it cant hurt my washer more than the oil it breaks down. Also keeps the oil off my washing mach tub. Also use the mint for my dogs baths.
Kiersten J.
Kiersten J.
West Bloomfield, MI

Because I spend most of my year away at college, I have to wash all of my dishes by hand and this soap was a life saver every time. I just used a little and it lathered up and kept all of my plates and mugs clean. I definitely recommend this soap to others, and you don't even need a full size if it's just one person like myself!
Kellie B.
Kellie B.
Atlanta, GA

I bought this dishwashing liquid recently and I love it. The bottle is almost gone! I love using it because it doesn't dry my hands out when I had wash dishes and it also has a great smell. I used to use a cheaper brand and I don't think I will be going back to that brand any time soon. It is definitely worth the extra money.

Join Now