Add a Photo

By DAWN
Effectively cuts through tough food residue and grease. Leaves dishes sparkling clean. Gentle, pleasant scent.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
June 20, 2017, 1:56 a.m.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid(21.6 Oz (Single Pack), Apple Blossom)
I honestly love dawn and have used it for many years,but the apple blossom made me sick. The smell was super strong and just smelled old. I bought a big bottle so I had to use it all. I did not buy again and would not recommend to anyone . Again I love there products but not this one.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Wichita
June 22, 2017, 10:10 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid(21.6 Oz (Single Pack), Apple Blossom)
Dawn is a great dish soap. Not only does it clean your dishes great but it also has many other users. Great to treat animals for fleas, cleans make up bruses great and it can be used to treat stains in clothes.
Shelley B.
Shelley B.
May 10, 2017, 6:11 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid(21.6 Oz (Single Pack), Apple Blossom)
All of Dawn products are great but this one is my favorite simply because of the scent. I get migraines easily from certain scent and the strength of the scent, this one does not give me any trouble.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Montevallo
June 21, 2017, 4:38 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid(21.6 Oz (Single Pack), Apple Blossom)
Scent is great! Smells like fresh apples. Works great on stuck on grime on dishes. Have used in dishwasher in addition to some detergent pods. Worth the price over getting the cheaper brands.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Millsboro, DE
May 9, 2017, 3:53 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid(21.6 Oz (Single Pack), Apple Blossom)
the best for greasy dishes! easy on hands! i love love love. my go-to dish soap and it's cheap for the biggest bottle!
Ciara D.
Ciara D.
Jacksonville, FL
June 25, 2017, 11:31 a.m.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid(21.6 Oz (Single Pack), Apple Blossom)
I have alway bought Dawn dish soap. Works amazing and is a great price! I use it on my cats to kill fleas as well!
Gina R.
Gina R.
June 21, 2017, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid(21.6 Oz (Single Pack), Apple Blossom)
I've tried other brands, but always come back to Dawn. It really does cut the grease and does a nice job of cleaning dishes.
Belinda S.
Belinda S.
Little Rock, AR
May 11, 2017, 4:31 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid(21.6 Oz (Single Pack), Apple Blossom)
Amazing suds! Not only were my hands clean and smelling great, my dishes were sparkling! I love dawn!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Dec. 7, 2016, 4:53 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid(21.6 Oz (Single Pack), Apple Blossom)
Smells great, a little bit goes a long way, cuts tough grease and baked/cooked on messes so well! I buy this at Walmart. It's multifunctional as well! I use this product to remove grease stains or mysterious oil spots on clothes as well!
Kate P.
Kate P.
June 22, 2017, 8:24 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid(21.6 Oz (Single Pack), Apple Blossom)
This is my favourite dish soap. By far does the best job, smells amazing and takes stains out of just about anything!! My dog got blood all over a quilt that was on our bed and it had dried. I put it in the tub and scrubbed some Dawn on it and it came right out with no stain left behind!