BY DAWN

Effectively cuts through tough food residue and grease. Leaves dishes sparkling clean. Gentle, pleasant scent. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Madeline J.
Dover, DE
It’s good. I like that it smells like apples, and it does a nice job washing dishes. I wish it came in a bigger container though, because I wash so many dishes and run out quickly.
Kayla V.
meridian, idaho
Works great, it gets the dishes clean, and a little goes a long way! You can also you this dish soap to help fade the hair dye out of your hair. (: Just a fun little tip
Deaven I.
Warsaw, IL
This is my favorite scent. A little bit goes a long way and if you get the bigger container it really lasts a long time. Dawn is a little more expensive, however, you get what you pay for.
Julie G.
I use Dawn because it really is the best detergent on the market. It cuts through grease better than anything else out there--I even use it to help remove grease spots from clothing before I launder them. The green apple scent is my preferred version; it's a little lighter than the original scent and yet still does a great job. This is one that's always on my shopping list.
Rheba M.
Has the grease cutting powers of dawn with an even better smell. It makes washing dishes a little bit more enjoyable haha. I usually purchase at Walmart so I can get a bigger bottle. The regular size bottle seems to last me a few months though. A little goes a long way!
Elisa H.
Penn Valley, CA
Nice to find a dish soap that doesn't smell like lemons or mint! My hands are sensitive and get dried off easy from harsh soaps. This one is pretty good on that front and cleans well plus is cheaper than other brands. So i will keep rotating it in my dishwashing duties
Jason G.
Winter Park, FL
I love the smell of apples and plus it really cleans the dishes. The price is reasonable, sometimes you get what you pay for. I purchased it at Publix and again, the apple scent is nice and strong. I would recommend it to others who loves the smell of apples.
Samantha B.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this dish soap, it cleans my dishes beautifully, doesn’t leave a residue that makes food taste off. The only issue I have is it destroys my hands. It dries my skin out horribly but my mom refuses to use any other dish soap so I deal with it.
Andres R.
Austin, TX
It gets the job done. I have been buying dawn for a long time and have always liked how well it works on greases and various left overs on my plates from the different foods I cook at home. Just a tiny bit on the sponge and I'm good to go.
Heather C.
Lehi, UT
Dawn is by far the best dish detergent I have used. Not only does it work great and smell great but it is also easy on my very sensitive skin. It cuts through dirt and grease easily and leaves dishes completely clean.