BY DAWN

Effectively cuts through tough food residue and grease. Leaves dishes sparkling clean. Gentle, pleasant scent. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Victoria R.
I honestly love dawn and have used it for many years,but the apple blossom made me sick. The smell was super strong and just smelled old. I bought a big bottle so I had to use it all. I did not buy again and would not recommend to anyone . Again I love there products but not this one.
Rheba M.
Has the grease cutting powers of dawn with an even better smell. It makes washing dishes a little bit more enjoyable haha. I usually purchase at Walmart so I can get a bigger bottle. The regular size bottle seems to last me a few months though. A little goes a long way!
Julie G.
I use Dawn because it really is the best detergent on the market. It cuts through grease better than anything else out there--I even use it to help remove grease spots from clothing before I launder them. The green apple scent is my preferred version; it's a little lighter than the original scent and yet still does a great job. This is one that's always on my shopping list.
Elisa H.
Penn Valley, CA
Nice to find a dish soap that doesn't smell like lemons or mint! My hands are sensitive and get dried off easy from harsh soaps. This one is pretty good on that front and cleans well plus is cheaper than other brands. So i will keep rotating it in my dishwashing duties
Jason G.
Winter Park, FL
I love the smell of apples and plus it really cleans the dishes. The price is reasonable, sometimes you get what you pay for. I purchased it at Publix and again, the apple scent is nice and strong. I would recommend it to others who loves the smell of apples.
Andres R.
Jacksonville, FL
It gets the job done. I have been buying dawn for a long time and have always liked how well it works on greases and various left overs on my plates from the different foods I cook at home. Just a tiny bit on the sponge and I'm good to go.
Heather C.
Lehi, UT
Dawn is by far the best dish detergent I have used. Not only does it work great and smell great but it is also easy on my very sensitive skin. It cuts through dirt and grease easily and leaves dishes completely clean.
Tiffany P.
Wichita
Dawn is a great dish soap. Not only does it clean your dishes great but it also has many other users. Great to treat animals for fleas, cleans make up bruses great and it can be used to treat stains in clothes.
Dina R.
Avondale, AZ
I use this soap to wash my hands and my silverware. It feels soft and never harsh on skin, but removes any stains from plates or silverware. It is a good value and very affordable. I recommend for any purpose!
Shelley B.
All of Dawn products are great but this one is my favorite simply because of the scent. I get migraines easily from certain scent and the strength of the scent, this one does not give me any trouble.