Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Pomegranate Awaken uploaded by Hannah B.

BY DAWN #62 in Dish Soap

Think all dish soaps are the same? Think again. Dawn® Ultra has 2X more everyday grease-cleaning power per drop*, so you can get through more dishes with less. No matter what you've got cooking in the kitchen, Dawn dishwashing liquid will leave your dishes squeaky clean every time. *Based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-ultra Joy®.

Ashley H.
Ashley H.
I love this dish soap!!! Not only is it a great price but it smells amazing and works so well!! A lot of the time you get dish soap that isn't very concentrated and is really watery. You find yourself using half the bottle through the week, why? Because it's watery and doesn't lather or clean well! Instead of going for the cheap alternative, this is worth the extra bit since hits highly concentrated and a little really goes a long way! Give it a try!
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
royal oak, MI
Dawn has always been my go to brand, it takes less than all the other brands, granted it costs a little more so you would think it levels out, except that with dawn I am going through less packaging and therefore less waste. I was surprised when I first saw this pomegranate variety and excited to try it! We have purchased it many times since that first time as it smells amazing and does the same fantastic job that Dawn always does.
Kameika B.
Kameika B.
Salado, TX
Love the scent, love how bubbly it is and how freshly clean it leaves dishes. It's effective and does it's job well. Got it at Sam's club in a multipack. It lasts a long time, it is drying for the hands so I recommend using gloves when washing dishes but it is definitely worth the buy if you enjoy the scent. Works as well as every other dawn dishwashing liquid I've tried.
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
San Diego, CA
Ultra Dawn is our preferred dishwashing soap. I love the pomegranate scent. The scent is perfect, not over-powering. Ultra Dawn cuts through grease, but does not eat away at my hands. I feel it makes just the right amount of suds and it rinses clean. I also feel that this product is a good value and it goes on sale often. I recommend this product.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Dover, DE
I absolutely love Dawn dish soap, and pomegranate anything, so the two of these, together, OMG! Heaven! The scent is phenomenal, and it works just as great as any other Dawn products! Awesome. Works awesome, just in case you live in the dark ages and have never tried, lol. A little more price wise than generic, as anything, but well worth it.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
I absolutely love Dawn dish detergent! I love every single one! This ultra Dawn pomegranate awaken dish detergent is absolutely delectable! It is such a good value and so inexpensive and it smells delicious! It gets out stains on dishes as well as other things like grease in clothes! I would highly recommend any Dawn dishwashing liquid!
nicole d.
nicole d.
This Dawn dish soap was okay. It worked great like all of the Dawn soaps I have tried do. This one has something in it that just kicked off a major migraine all 3 times I tried it. For me this is not a soap I will get again. So I guess I would say, smell it a few times in the store before you buy it if you get migraines from smells
Gabrielle E.
Gabrielle E.
Orting, WA
First of all, pomegranate is my. Favorite. Also, i love animals. So dawn soap is a big deal to me. I love how they use clean biodegradable for the environment, that is very important to me. I love the basis behind everything this company does. And the fact that they have quality products that smell good is a bonus.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Dawn is literally the only dish washing soap that I will ever use. It really does clean everything and it can be used for more than just dishes. It really helps to get stains out of clothes, especially oil stains. It's also really good when mixed with hydrogen peroxide and baking soda to get messes out of carpets.
Isabelle H.
Isabelle H.
I love this dish soap! this is one of my favorite dish soaps and I use it every time I have to wash dishes by hand. I love the scent and the way the room smells when i am finished. I think that it is a very effective product it leaves my dishes clean with an amazing scent. I would for sure buy again.