Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Pomegranate Awaken uploaded by Hannah B.

BY DAWN #70 in Dish Soap

Think all dish soaps are the same? Think again. Dawn® Ultra has 2X more everyday grease-cleaning power per drop*, so you can get through more dishes with less. No matter what you've got cooking in the kitchen, Dawn dishwashing liquid will leave your dishes squeaky clean every time. *Based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-ultra Joy®.

Samantha S.
Dover, DE
I absolutely love Dawn dish soap, and pomegranate anything, so the two of these, together, OMG! Heaven! The scent is phenomenal, and it works just as great as any other Dawn products! Awesome. Works awesome, just in case you live in the dark ages and have never tried, lol. A little more price wise than generic, as anything, but well worth it.
nicole d.
This Dawn dish soap was okay. It worked great like all of the Dawn soaps I have tried do. This one has something in it that just kicked off a major migraine all 3 times I tried it. For me this is not a soap I will get again. So I guess I would say, smell it a few times in the store before you buy it if you get migraines from smells
Isabelle H.
I love this dish soap! this is one of my favorite dish soaps and I use it every time I have to wash dishes by hand. I love the scent and the way the room smells when i am finished. I think that it is a very effective product it leaves my dishes clean with an amazing scent. I would for sure buy again.
Kadee B.
Onalaska , WI
My family has always used Dawn for dishwashing. We have tried other brands but always come back to dawn. The Pomegranate is a wonderful scent very fresh and fruity and is great in the kitchen. The other thing I love about Dawn is that you only need a tiny drop so a bottle lasts a long time.
Bailey P.
Why would you buy anything other than this to wash your dishes with?! I LOVE to hand wash dishes and this is my go-to brand. I switch up the scents pretty often. I love the good lather that I get with this and I'm always able to quickly clean messes, even if they're dried on. I'll let stubborn dishes soak for a few hours with this and the food comes right off.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
dawn Ultra dishwashing liquid in pomegranate awakening is a nice touch for doing your dishes while at the same time making you relaxed and hungry for a fruit snacks or wishing for that much needed vacation. I love trying new scents and this is my favorite.
Jessximarie C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product to wash my dishes and i can be with it like the whole month and half of the other month is really good you can wash every dishes with just a little bit in your sponge and the dishes get the smell of fressshhhhhh I really recommend
Sarah B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This dishwashing liquid really cuts through the grease. It is very effective and a little goes a long way! I love the way it smells and how affordable it is. Plus, the company saved all those duckies from the oil spill, that's reason enough to buy for me!
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
This is my favorite brand to use for my dirty dishes! I always get it at heb. This product does what it's suppose to do. It isn't pricey at all, I would highly recommend this product. It even has a variety of scents to choose from.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Pomegranate Awaken Is a good dishwashing liquid. You usually can find them in multiples at cheaper price at Sam's. I feel that it gets my dishes clean I just wish the bubbles lasted longer!