Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Scent

A concentrated formula that cleans stuck-on foods more efficiently and leaves dishes sparkling clean.

Do you hand wash your dishes or use a dish washer? Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Scent
What is your favorite brand of dish soap? I’ve been using [product:dawn-ultra-antibacterial-hand-soap-dishwashing-liquid-dish-soap-original-scent-75-fl-oz] but it’s not very bubbly. I feel like I need bubbles?!?
Hii! This is the best dish soap ever! But I need something that is a little friendly to my hands. Have you tried a better one?
Start your review of Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Scent!
Darcey H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This really scrubs up well laughing emoji it really gets all the dirt off my dishes and it smells incredible I would recommend because it’s cheap and affordable but works just the same so go and get one
Alaa S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great, I used one time for kitchen. And it’s not perfect for fat . So I never used again.
Badde$t B.
luton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I haven’t really used this a lot because I mostly use fairy but overall this dish liquid smells amazing it’s very affordable and I would buy it again and use it more often and I really recommend it if u want nice fresh dishes 🙃 .
Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a long lasting dish washing liquid that removes grease quite easily. It is good value for the price you pay as cheaper products don’t last as long. The scent isn’t its greatest attribute. I would recommend this to others.
D H.
Rochester, NY
No other brand compares. Especially when they market to clean birds during the oil spill. I use for dishes and to wash my hands. I use of for spot treat oil stains on clothing. It's a miracle solution for a nice blouse with oil stains. I also use it to clean make up brushes. I feel like it's gentle on my kids hands when they make a mess.
Jacqueline V.
london , ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My favourite dish soap when they say it breaks down grease and left on food they really mean it compared to other soaps I don't find they really clean as good as the dawn and the price for this soap is very comparable to other no name brands
Patricia B.
montreal
This soap gets the job done and quick. It's really good on grease and stains. They also help animals which is a big plus for me.
Melissa M.
Austin , TX
Cleans dishes really well . Really bubbly . It's a good price at Walmart . A good value
Katie C.
The original is the best. It cuts through grease and dirt so easily. I use this with a dish brush and it is so easy to get clean and spotless dishes! It is affordable and awesome! I would recommend this product to anyone! :) :) :)
Brittany M.
Rock Hill, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the ONLY dish soap I use! It cleans anything! And also has multiple uses! DAWN FOR THE WIN!

195 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle S.
Zanesville, OH
Laura S.
Mountain, WI
il y a 4 mois
Tanya A. il y a 4 mois
Palmolive oxy. It's blue.