Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesDawn
Ultra Dishwashing Liquid New Zealand Spring Scent

Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid New Zealand Spring Scent

Scent inspired by New Zealand's south island, where springs feed glacier-carved streams & verdant vistas.

• Contains 2X more everyday grease-cleaning power per drop (based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-ultra Joy)
  • Indulge your senses with scents inspired by exotic places
  • New Zealand Springs; an island oasis awaits
  • Contains 2X more grease-cleaning power (cleaning ingredients per drop vs. the leading competitor's non-concentrated brand)

What scent is your favorite?
Start your review of Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid New Zealand Spring Scent!
How would you rate this product?
Kate G.
Honolulu , HI
Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid New Zealand Spring Scent uploaded by Kate G.
Purchased at: Safeway
I absolutely love this dish wash the scent is amazing. This makes my dishes smell and come out so good it takes the grease off so easily. I also use this in my hair sometimes when I have a lot of product buildup and it’s really oily and I put a bunch of dry shampoo in it and it works amazing at descaling my hair. I’ve always been a fan of dawn especially because I always help with the oil cleanups which is why I even started trying this on my hair, let me just say that something I do I don’t recommend it because I’m not sure if it would damage your hair it can be drying I do condition my ends after I do that but just telling you some of the things that I use it for which is why I love it the most.
Delene S.
Mebane, NC
A little is needed for a sink full of dishes. I get the same results as the original Dawn. Definitely our go to dish soap
Jill C.
Columbus, NC
It really does cut the grease! I also use Dawn onany grease or oil laundry stains. The scent is divine, too. Dawn is one of the more pricey dishwashing cleaners,but it really works!
Aliyah E.
Frazeysburg, OH
Dawn is amazing! And i love the fact that its gentle enough it can be used for so many different household items
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Dawn is an amazing brand for dishwashing liquid. The price is an excellent value and although the size of the bottle is small, it lasts a very long time. The scents are so pleasing, especially the New Zealand Springs. It is very effective at cleaning the dishes and I have never had a problem using this on any level of caked on food. I definitely recommend this and think you will love it too.
Alexis E.
Spring valley
Great for getting off greases and stuck on food! I use this almost everyday for my toughest dishes
kelly G.
Enid
Nothing comes close to dawns cleaning power and so nice for hands also ! U know when u buy this brand ur dishes will shine
Naomi H.
Chico, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Dawn is an amazing soap brand and I love their products but this scent in particular takes the bank, it smells amazing and works like a charm. I honestly couldnt be happier and its super affordable which I love and I'm sure you all do too! Good quality for cheap
Kimmii B.
Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid New Zealand Spring Scent uploaded by Kimmii B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly this product is all right it's not my favorite it still does the job but I think I'm just used to the regular Dawn which is 3 times stronger on the grease and cleaning power but in their defense it does say two times the grease and cleaning power so I guess this product is that bad the scent is great though I really love how fresh and clean the scent is I actually got the aloe water set and it smells refreshing definitely will buy again.
Brittany S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Dawn can always get the job done. Wherever I go it seems to be very affordable. The scent is amazing. Doing the dishes with Dawn is way more enjoyable because my hands never dry out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...