BY DAWN

Scent inspired by New Zealand's south island, where springs feed glacier-carved streams & verdant vistas.

Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Yummy is all I can say about this Dawn scent! We buy multiples at a time just so I can make sure I will always have it. The color matches my kitchen perfectly if we leave the bottle sitting out so that is a plus too!! I use this if I get grease on my clothes and it gets it right now no problem at all on top of being the best dish cleaner around. We buy ours at walmart and will keep using dawn until they stop making it!!
Ariel M.
Manassas, VA
Just as great as regular dawn but with a soft clean smell. Dawn is the ONLY dish soap that I feel really gets my dishes clean! Since we don't use a dishwasher, sometimes other soaps still leave my dishes feeling greasy so I have to wash them 2-3 times before they are clean, but NEVER with damn. They are clean the first time.
Margaret H.
New Orleans, LA
The scent of this soap is a little stronger than I typically go for, but it isn't overpowering. The soap is great on dishes and not terribly harsh on your skin. It goes a long way too - Dawn dish soap seems to last longer in my house than other brands. Dishes look and feel clean!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Dawn is the best dish cleaner I have been able to find. It's soft on hands and tough on my dishes. I have even used it on my dog after he got skunked and it didn't dry out his skin or hurt him at all. They are sold at a great price and most of your grocery stores and walmarts.
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
I use Dawn for my dishes, it removes tough, hard to remove food particles, and grease. It is easy on my hands, and very effective. I love the different scents, they are very pleasing. I buy it from Target and Walmart. I also use it to bathe my dogs, as the vet recommended it, due to fleas, and hot spots. It is gentle on their skin and does kill the fleas.
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
I love this smell. I use Dawn in my clothes when they have a stain or are super greasy work clothes of my husbands. Great value for the price and I usually buy mine at Walmart or the dollar store because that's usually where I find the best deals.
Shelby H.
Orlando , FL
Easily gets grease off with ease. It smells fantastic and it makes me want to do my dishes more often. It's a little more expensive than some of the other brands but I always feel like my dishes are the cleanest that they can be with this dish soap.
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
I love this product! The New Zealand Spring scent is super refreshing and immediately cuts the odors of the food you are washing. It is a bit drying on hands, but very tough on food and built-up or burned-on extras, which is appreciated in my kitchen!
Michelle M.
Scott Depot, WV
Dawn dishwashing liquid (in the New Zaeland Spring scent) is my favorite dishwashing liquid. It smells great and I find the scent really refreshing. I have always used Dawn but I try to use the New Zealand scent when I can find it.
Marti G.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
We always use Dawn, it only takes a dab and it cleans the entire lot of dishes.The smell is great but over powering.We buy it at Target and they always have a special or sale which makes it even better.We stick to Dawn since it can be used for other things like washing animals without hurting them.We always use it in our shelter.Great product for your money.