BY DAWN #57 in Dish Soap

Scent inspired by New Zealand's south island, where springs feed glacier-carved streams & verdant vistas.

Ashley B.
La Vista, NE
Come on, you can't go wrong with Dawn dishwashing liquid. I change it up with different scents each time I buy a new one so not to get bored with the same one over and over. It's also not to harsh on my skin or my nails which is a plus in my book. It get's the job done and with all of the different scents for those out there without a dishwasher it makes the whole process marginally enjoyable of cleaning all the dishes and pans and silverware etc....
Marti G.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
We always use Dawn, it only takes a dab and it cleans the entire lot of dishes.The smell is great but over powering.We buy it at Target and they always have a special or sale which makes it even better.We stick to Dawn since it can be used for other things like washing animals without hurting them.We always use it in our shelter.Great product for your money.
Victoria T.
Dawn makes amazing dish soap, but I think the new zealand spring scent was just a little overbearing for me. I typically use the pomegranate splash (renewal version, with the hand lotion-y stuff) which is a little more subdued, so I might just not be used to it. But it cut through grease without issue and definitely a great purchase!
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
Smells so good and I like that Dawn helps wildlife. dawn is the only dish soap I will use because I feel it actually cleans the dishes and doesn't have an overpowering fragrance. However, the last couple of bottles I've bought seemed to be water down so I ended up using more soap than normal and I go through the bottle faster.
Ariel M.
Manassas, VA
Just as great as regular dawn but with a soft clean smell. Dawn is the ONLY dish soap that I feel really gets my dishes clean! Since we don't use a dishwasher, sometimes other soaps still leave my dishes feeling greasy so I have to wash them 2-3 times before they are clean, but NEVER with damn. They are clean the first time.
Kristina G.
Im not sure what i love so much about this scent but its fresh and clean without being overpowering or too perfumey. dawn is my go to dish soap and some of their scents don't really make me stop and take notice like this one does. if you have to do dishres, might as well make it the most pleasant chore you can.
Daneé K.
Kihei, HI
I love the New Zealand scent. Very clean smell. Dawn Dishwashing liquids work wonders, cut grease easily, leaves dishes ultra clean with no streaks. Washing dishes is one of my very least favorite chores, so it helps when the product delivers great results to make the project a little less painful!
Crissy H.
Moore, SC
I really like this scent of Dawn. It smells so clean and refreshing. The product also cleans very well. It works on really greasy dishes and baked on dishes. I like to soak some of my more difficult dishes a little while before washing them and after they soak in Dawn the residue comes right off.
Ashlee L.
South Jordan, UT
This product lasted quite a long time and did the job that I needed it to. I bought it at my local Smith's Marketplace and I would buy it again. The scent it refreshing and like I said, it lasted quite awhile for a low price. I would recommend this product to others for all dishwashing purposes.
Sara J.
Greensburg, PA
Dawn is pretty much the best for washing fishing by hand, I've tried cheaper brands and they're just not as good. The NZ fresh scent doesn't actually smell like NZ (lol) but it smells pretty great and it has become my favorite. I picked it up because I used to live there and it smells awesome.