BY DAWN #71 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra dishwashing liquid is 2X concentrated to give you more power, less waste. 2X concentrated more power, less waste*. *vs. non-ultra Dawn Ultra Dawn can clean more with less so there s less waste from plastic bottles. Ultra Dawn contains 30% more cleaning ingredients per drop than the leading non-concentrated brand. You can count on Ultra Dawn to get through more dishes without the water feeling greasy**. **vs. the leading non-concentrated brand.

• Does anyone have issues with the fragrance ones not rinsing off d...9 Answers
  • Quien lo usa tambien? 4 Answers
  • How does this compare to the original? 17 Answers
Megan O.
Love dawn soap. It cleans well. Use it for everything! It's a great price. You can pick it up pretty much anywhere! They have great scents too! I have a big refill bottle and just keep the smaller one on my sink.
Jeri L.
Bradenton
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is great and has been around forever. I know it is available in a variety of scents and colors, but give me the classic Lemon. It smells refreshing and just seems right for the kitchen.
Courtney R.
Columbus, OH
Mega Parent Expert
My favourite scent in my kitchen is lemon. So when I found out that Dawn has lemon scented dish soap, I ran straight out and bought it. It breaks down grease and stuck-on food so well!
Michaela G.
Love the lemon scent in the kitchen makes everything smell so clean and fresh. No complaints with the soap works like a charm especially with those tough dishes.
Tiffany M.
I LOVE this product and scent. But maybe That's because I think the lemon scent just smells clean. I buy it from HEB and it is very tough on stains and grease and gentle on me skin. I would recommend this product. It is a bit more pricey then the other comparable products but it's a real good quality dish washing soap and you can tell because a little goes a long way with this product
Britian R.
Woods cross, UT
Mega Parent Expert
I use dawn because I support their mission with saving animals and helping them after oil spills. I also love that it doesn't take much to get grease or baked on food off. It's great for pre-soaking before the dishwasher. A touch of down and grease is gone.
Jordan C.
This product cuts grease and makes cleaning dishes so easy, while being very easy and gentle on your hands. I recently have found it is great as a stain treatment on stubborn clothes stains as well. I use a little bit with warm water as a pre-treatment before washing clothes, etc., and it works even better than some of the laundry products I've used in the past!
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
Love the sent! I love anything lemon. So good at cleaning grease and grime off any pot or pan. I do not not scrubbing for long and this soap keeps me from doing so. It works so well and leaves dishes looking good as new
Melissa R.
Smells fantastic! Great value for the product. Can be found at local grocery store. Works wonders and keeps my dishes clean! Would highly recommend to other shoppers. Definitely would buy again!!!!!!!
Victoria W.
Woodstock, MD
Dawn is a classic and works great on all my dishes and gets out all the greasy hard stuck on food. The smell is great and even though I use a dishwasher I almost waste my time because my dishes are mostly clean! I would definitely buy again because Dawn is a great product
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Does anyone else use the blue dawn for other things? I've used it for flea shampoo and stain remover. It works great for both!
Selma J.
Corp Christi, TX
Which is your fav Dawn product? Mine is the platinum
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
What is your favorite scent?
Savannah B.
Middleburg, FL
How does this compare to the original?
Tina B.
Does anyone have issues with the fragrance ones not rinsing off dishes completely?