BY DAWN #68 in Dish Soap

Think all dish soaps are the same? Think again. Dawn Ultra has 2X more everyday grease-cleaning power per drop*, so you can get through more dishes with less. No matter what you've got cooking in the kitchen, Dawn dishwashing liquid will leave your dishes squeaky clean every time. *Based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-ultra Joy. see more...

• Do you seem to use more of this soap to get the suds and clean af...3 Answers
  • Why is it such a bright color?2 Answers
  • Where is the best place to get this in bulk?1 Answers
Anita M.
My favorite thing about this product is that it is antibacterial. It smells good and cleans grease well as it asserts. I have used other products that have been too harsh on my skin but not this one!

I use it daily for my dishes that I clean by hand, everything else goes in the dishwasher. So I don't have to buy much and I don't have to use much.
Kristina S.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Orange more...
I only give this a 4 star because I don't like antibacterial soaps. But I love dawn! This always gets the job done. I also hate the smell! It smells like doctors soap. Yuck! However it cleans well and is a good product. Just get the original!
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
Review for: Orange more...
I wouldn't use any other brand, dawn is the most economical in the long run, and what a great degreaser, it has great scents and lasts a long time, they offer great coupons, love this product.
J Davis M.
Montgomery, AL
Review for: Orange more...
I cannot believe anyone would buy anything but Ultra Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Antibacterial Orange. Dawn cleans animals affected by oil spills, kills fleas on your pets and is gentle enough to protect all these animals AND your hands. The orange version is my favorite because orange has proven to be terrific at cutting through grease, no mater what it is added to. I don'y even use this full strength because it is so powerful. I use it half with water. And I feel better knowing it is antibacterial. Greatest product on earth!!
Francisca C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
While I love the brand and the fact Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Antibacterial Orange is antibacterial is more than a plus, it just didn't remove all the grease and grime as well as Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original. Which really bummed me out since with little ones you want to get everything antibacterial to avoid all the colds and sniffles.
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
This is the only dish soap I buy. I hand wash our dishes, and I trust in this soap, mainly because of the antibac factor. There are lots of other great Dawn formulas, but this is the onlt one with Antibac properties. Works well cleaning the dishes too.
Tina S.
Gainesboro
Just like regular Dawn it gets the grease off my dishes. Extra bonus I don't use a lot of soap it goes a long way. And being antibacterial gives me a piece of mind that I'm keeping more germs away from my family.
Jessica A.
Charlotte
Love it don't need so much and it's soapy smells great clean fresh better than any product out there love it
Ramia G.
It smells great and you can also wash your hands with it! Dawn is the best for dishes. It cuts grease better than any other soap. I will only buy DAWN.
Erica H.
Wapato, WA
This is my favorite dawn soap since it has antibacterial properties. I'm a major germaphobe and this stuff gives me peace of mind knowing that more than likely everything on my dishes is cleaned away. Plus I like the scent
Janice S.
Hazel Park, MI
Do you seem to use more of this soap to get the suds and clean affect?
jen d.
hesperia, CA
What scent do you love the most from dawn ?
Judy L.
Teaneck, NJ
Why is it such a bright color?
Kimberly M.
N Massapequa, NY
Where is the best place to get this in bulk?