BY DAWN #69 in Dish Soap

Think all dish soaps are the same? Think again. Dawn Ultra has 2X more everyday grease-cleaning power per drop*, so you can get through more dishes with less. No matter what you've got cooking in the kitchen, Dawn dishwashing liquid will leave your dishes squeaky clean every time. *Based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-ultra Joy. see more...

• Do you seem to use more of this soap to get the suds and clean af...3 Answers
  • Why is it such a bright color?2 Answers
  • Where is the best place to get this in bulk?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tina S.
Gainesboro
Just like regular Dawn it gets the grease off my dishes. Extra bonus I don't use a lot of soap it goes a long way. And being antibacterial gives me a piece of mind that I'm keeping more germs away from my family.
Bri B.
Albany, NY
I buy this dish soap almost automatically, without considering many other products. It's simply what I'm used to. It smells great, and lasts me a long time. I also use it for my hands. I'd recommend it.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Despite having many choices of dishwashing liquids, I have found this product to be the best for hand washing any type of dish or pan I wash. I don't have a dishwasher so everything is hand washed by me. I don't need to use a lot to get my dishes cleaned ( a few drops on scrubby and I get dishes cleaned. For my pan/pots, I will put a couple of drops in to pre-soak and then when I clean pot/pan all backed on crust comes off. I also like the fact that any grease is broken down and removed from anything I am washing plus I don't get any buildup in pipes because the grease was broken down. (I am talking about that grease film not the grease from cooking things like ham burgers, that I put into a disposable container for recycling). Dawn is the product used to rescue the animals effected by oil spills in the water. It also helps keep my hands clean. Because you don't need to use a lot to clean, it is actually more economical than bargain soaps
Patti D.
Pueblo, CO
Dawn cleaning products are another brand I've been using for years. I live in a older home that has no dishwasher, yep, I do all my dishes by hand. Since I don't have a dishwasher to Disinfect, I need a dishsoap that can cut through grease & grime, yet still disinfect. I've always used the traditional Dawn Ultra Anti-bacterial. Dawn will cut the grease, scrub all the dishes clean, & still have suds left at the end of it all. Now that's a powerful dishsoap. Dawn is & always will be my go to dishsoap. I also use it for other dirty, greasy cleaning projects, it's that versatile.
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
We go through quite a bit of dish soap in our household since we do not have a dishwasher and Dawn is the only brand we use. It cuts through grease so well and leaves all the dishes nice and clean. Recently we decided to try the orange scent and I like it. It gives off a pleasant scent while we are washing the dishes which is nice. I don't notice any difference in the cleaning power since it is scented.
Anita M.
My favorite thing about this product is that it is antibacterial. It smells good and cleans grease well as it asserts. I have used other products that have been too harsh on my skin but not this one!

I use it daily for my dishes that I clean by hand, everything else goes in the dishwasher. So I don't have to buy much and I don't have to use much.
Anahi O.
wallla walla
The dawn ultra antibacterial hand soap plus dish soap is amazing for your kitchen bathroom you name it it has an amazing smell to it the price is very good for the size and it smells amazing just how to put that out there again and they give you really so much in here for what you pay for itit really gives a clean finished the dishes keep your hand refreshed and smelling amazing and it's a dual purpose soap so recommend it
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
This is the only dish soap I buy. I hand wash our dishes, and I trust in this soap, mainly because of the antibac factor. There are lots of other great Dawn formulas, but this is the onlt one with Antibac properties. Works well cleaning the dishes too.
Malissa H.
Kansas City, MO
My favorite dish soap, gets my dishes clean quickly, a little goes along way, smells great, doesn’t leave my dishes feeling as if they’re still soapy and doesn’t leave that awkward smell in my cups. (Because honestly who wants to be drinking a glass of milk or water and smell the scent of their dish soap, that’ll make your stomach turn instantly.)
Katie E.
Marlton, NJ
The smell is nice and it doesn't completely ruin your hands while washing dishes. Nothing works as well as Dawn in my opinion. While I usually use the blue original dawn dishwashing liquid, this orange scented dawn is a nice change of pace every once in a while.
Janice S.
Hazel Park, MI
Do you seem to use more of this soap to get the suds and clean affect?
jen d.
hesperia, CA
What scent do you love the most from dawn ?
Judy L.
Teaneck, NJ
Why is it such a bright color?
Kimberly M.
N Massapequa, NY
Where is the best place to get this in bulk?