BY DAWN #49 in Dish Soap

Think all dish soaps are the same? Think again. Dawn Ultra has 2X more everyday grease-cleaning power per drop*, so you can get through more dishes with less. No matter what you've got cooking in the kitchen, Dawn dishwashing liquid will leave your dishes squeaky clean every time. *Based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-ultra Joy. see more...

• Do you seem to use more of this soap to get the suds and clean af...3 Answers
  • Why is it such a bright color?2 Answers
  • Where is the best place to get this in bulk?1 Answers
Malissa H.
Kansas City, MO
My favorite dish soap, gets my dishes clean quickly, a little goes along way, smells great, doesn’t leave my dishes feeling as if they’re still soapy and doesn’t leave that awkward smell in my cups. (Because honestly who wants to be drinking a glass of milk or water and smell the scent of their dish soap, that’ll make your stomach turn instantly.)
Megan C.
I always use the this kind and I absolutely love it! I have to hand wash dishes and it helps reduce on the scrubbing and a little goes a long way. It also smells really good. This is my fav dish soap. It is a bit pricey and hard to buy though. Most of the time its not stocked at walmart
Tina B.
Louisville
I do like the the orange scent one. It smells good but one we normally do not use. It performs the same as the other  Dawn soaps, cut grease and cleans your dishes well. When we do pick it up we get it at walmart. If ones likes likes a citrus smell I would recommend it
Krissy ✨.
Grover Beach, CA
Dawn dish washing soap is perfect for hand washing dishes. It has a pleasant smell and works great for cleaning leftover food particles off of plates, cups, and cookware. The price is good and comparable to other similar brands. I would recommend it to others.
Miranda A.
Indio, CA
Dawn is the only dish soap I buy because it long lasting and the suds don't disappear after one dish rinse. I would recommend this soap to anyone that is looking for a dish soap. I always buy the bigger ounce from jet.com. It is definitely number 1 on my list
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
This is the only dish soap I buy. I hand wash our dishes, and I trust in this soap, mainly because of the antibac factor. There are lots of other great Dawn formulas, but this is the onlt one with Antibac properties. Works well cleaning the dishes too.
Erica H.
Wapato, WA
This is my favorite dawn soap since it has antibacterial properties. I'm a major germaphobe and this stuff gives me peace of mind knowing that more than likely everything on my dishes is cleaned away. Plus I like the scent
Kayla S.
Trenton, MI
Not a big fan of the smell but I like dawn because it's multi functional. Cleans dishes, soaks yucky stuff off of hard surfaces, washes the car, gets fleas out of dogs, and of course because they help with wild life.
Tina S.
Gainesboro
Just like regular Dawn it gets the grease off my dishes. Extra bonus I don't use a lot of soap it goes a long way. And being antibacterial gives me a piece of mind that I'm keeping more germs away from my family.
Bri B.
Merrick, NY
I buy this dish soap almost automatically, without considering many other products. It's simply what I'm used to. It smells great, and lasts me a long time. I also use it for my hands. I'd recommend it.
Janice S.
Hazel Park, MI
Do you seem to use more of this soap to get the suds and clean affect?
Judy L.
Teaneck, NJ
Why is it such a bright color?
jen d.
hesperia, CA
What scent do you love the most from dawn ?
Kimberly M.
N Massapequa, NY
Where is the best place to get this in bulk?