Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid (21.6 Oz (Single Pack), Orange Scent)

by Dawn

Effectively cuts through tough food residue and grease. Leaves dishes sparkling clean. Gentle, pleasant scent.

Is the chemical in this product harmful to skin?
Start your review of Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid (21.6 Oz (Single Pack), Orange Scent)!
Orlando
I love the smell and dawn stays on my sponge longer making it more convenient...I don't have to keep putting more soap so it lasts longer!
I cannot do dishes without my dawn !!!!love how the grease just breaks up and is moved away from the dishesI cannot live with out it!!
Clarksville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Pretty sure this is the only dish soap we ever buy in this house and it has to be green apple. Never had any problems. Always works.
Owatonna , MN
I actually don't use this for dishes lol I use it for my make up brushes and my beauty sponges! Nothing takes make up out like Dawn!
While I usually prefer the blue or green dish soap this one obviously works the same and gets the grease off my pots and pans.
Monmouth, IL
Smells good and gets the dishes clean. Concentrated enough to last a while, but gentle enough to keep my hands from drying out.
I've tried other brands, but always come back to Dawn. It really does cut the grease and does a nice job of cleaning dishes.
Church hill, TN
Dawn is the only dish washing liquid we will use in my household. It's cuts the nasty greasy stuff off so easy it's unreal.
castro valley, CA
Apple scent anything is a 10/10 for me! it's smells nice and it gets the job just right! i definitely will continue to buy
Tunkhannock, PA
You can’t beat how fresh this dish soap smells! Dawn is great at removing grease and other leftover food from cooking!